The NBA Thread (30 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lebron confirms Space Jam 2 will begin filming this summer. Hoping to leave work early and watch the first one to catch up.

Maybe I’ll watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit after that.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Giannis 70%
Harden 30%
Rest 0%

- - - Updated - - -

Lebron confirms Space Jam 2 will begin filming this summer. Hoping to leave work early and watch the first one to catch up.

Is James staring in a sequence of that one as well?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Just like when comparing everything else to Jordan, this Lebron moment will also pale in comparison.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The slow descent to lottery land continues tonight. I have to totally rework my scouting for the draft now. I was looking at prospects in the 21-25 range just 2 months ago.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The slow descent to lottery land continues tonight. I have to totally rework my scouting for the draft now. I was looking at prospects in the 21-25 range just 2 months ago.
Nice comeback tonight.

Chris Paul and James Harden have to be two of the biggest whiny faggots in the NBA. Those two of all players complaining about refs. :lol::inter:

Paul literally whacked Ingram in the back after shooting contact too and then bitched his way into a tech. Not to mention he should have been given a flagrant for trying to break Lebron's arm earlier (of course not literally trying to break it, but he's pretty damn lucky he didn't do damage with the way he yanked Lebron's arm behind his back as he pulled him down).

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
it was fun for a while, then James went down and everything that could go wrong after that went wrong. a shame as we looked like a excellent team before that

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I know that people love to blame the kids as to why Lebron might not make the playoffs this year, but if you look closely, and watch the games, it's the other veterans that have been wildly inconsistent. Especially in the last 15 games. But yet nobody wants to point a finger at them.

if anything Lebron should be pointing a finger at them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

Oh fuck off already. Glad to see my boy Ingram balling, though. If only he didn't pick up those early fouls.
Ingram averaging 21ppg on 55% shooting, 5 boards, 3 assists in 13 games since Lonzo got injured. :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

I know that people love to blame the kids as to why Lebron might not make the playoffs this year, but if you look closely, and watch the games, it's the other veterans that have been wildly inconsistent. Especially in the last 15 games. But yet nobody wants to point a finger at them.

if anything Lebron should be pointing a finger at them.
And ya know. Something else to be said, we saw the defensive effort against the Rockets, Lebron, Mcgee, Rondo finally showed up again on the defensive end. (Kuzma too for that matter)

There is absolutely no reason we should have gone from 6th best defense in the league in mid-January, and then being the worst defense in the league since Lonzo went out.

Lebron not giving two shits on the defensive end in games against mediocre teams is a major part of that. Rondo can be blamed for the same thing. There’s absolutely no excuse for allowing teams like the Hawks and Pelicans to score so many points, for all these losses against shit teams after beating good teams. Our veterans need to lead by example on the defensive side. Walton needs to get his head out of his ass too and fix that side of ball. The lack of effort from our veteran leaders on defense is disgusting.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)