The NBA Thread (82 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If by "they", you mean Magic, then I would agree with you. I'm starting to feel bad for pelinka, though.
its not just that, its the entire last couple of weeks. the 1st time we were under pressure we crumbled big time. but yes, i think its definitely more Magic and much less Pelinka

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If by "they", you mean Magic, then I would agree with you. I'm starting to feel bad for pelinka, though.
It was Pelinka who got the Lakers the big tampering fine over Paul George, not Magic dude. League found Pelinka had been in contact with George's agent.

Magic got nailed for the Giannis quote that wasn't tampering by any stretch. He literally got asked about Giannis and responded by saying he is a great player who would win championships for Milwaukee one day.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It was Pelinka who got the Lakers the big tampering fine over Paul George, not Magic dude. League found Pelinka had been in contact with George's agent.

Magic got nailed for the Giannis quote that wasn't tampering by any stretch. He literally got asked about Giannis and responded by saying he is a great player who would win championships for Milwaukee one day.
Well then they are both idiots. how about that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well then they are both idiots. how about that.
Better. :lol:

I actually liked Magic's interview about the team and trade deadline. It was really good, aside from the pointless digression onto Simmons. Not sure why he even brought that up, pretty much outside the context of the rest of a very good interview.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Better. :lol:

I actually liked Magic's interview about the team and trade deadline. It was really good, aside from the pointless digression onto Simmons. Not sure why he even brought that up, pretty much outside the context of the rest of a very good interview.

He needs a teleprompter

- - - Updated - - -

And I can't even believe I am saying this about him. He is my basketball idol. Do you realize the amount of shit I took in the 80's, living in Rhode Island, wearing the purple and gold converse sneakers? Jesus.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He can do whatever he wants and go triple Sayan if he wants to, it just irks me how retarded zizinho’s statements about Simmons are.
I love Simmons' game. Dude is a pleasure to watch. He's a star already. If he adds a passable 3-point shot (even over 35% would be fine), he's a superstar right now. Improve his defensive game and he's All-NBA level.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If he gets over 25% it completely changes his game.
At least 30% or he shouldn't even be attempting them imo. No one is going to contest a 25% 3-point shooter, and 76ers won't want him wasting that number of possessions.

Even a terrible 3-point shooter like Rondo is 31.4% for his career, and teams rarely try to contest his rare 3-point attempts.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I love Simmons' game. Dude is a pleasure to watch. He's a star already. If he adds a passable 3-point shot (even over 35% would be fine), he's a superstar right now. Improve his defensive game and he's All-NBA level.
He took his first realistic 3 pointer against the Lakers (as opposed to the half court buzzer beaters he usually takes), and it rimmed out!!!

Brett Brown was saying he’s going to attempt them more at this point, we’ll have to see how it pans out.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol: yeah, freakin all-star Ben Simmons who is better than everyone on the Lakers expect for Lebron
you missing the point. we are going after all nba MVP caliber free agents. borderline allstar Simmons doesent check either of those boxes, so getting fined for him is quite retarded

- - - Updated - - -

He can do whatever he wants and go triple Sayan if he wants to, it just irks me how retarded zizinho’s statements about Simmons are.
you are yet to provide a single valid counter argument on what i said about Simmons, so youd be smart to think twice before calling someones statements retarded

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
you missing the point. we are going after all nba MVP caliber free agents. borderline allstar Simmons doesent check either of those boxes, so getting fined for him is quite retarded

- - - Updated - - -

you are yet to provide a single valid counter argument on what i said about Simmons, so youd be smart to think twice before calling someones statements retarded
Your arguments make no sense. The only necessary counter is that Simmons is an all star that is getting better every game.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I do not expect the lakers to get a 2nd max level player this off season. I know its only February, but I don't see a 2nd star free agent coming here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 69)