The NBA Thread (36 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wouldn't say that we deserve better, as that hints of entitlement, and that isn't my style.

But as a devoted fan of this team, through all of the dramas that have happened in the last 40 years, from Magic-Westphal, to Game 6 of the 84 Finals, To Magic's HIV , to the lean years of the mid 90's, to Shaq-Kobe, post Shaq, Post Kobe, 5 years of being horrible, I always had faith that there was a light at the end of the tunnel. That this team had the right people, or get the right people to do the right thing.

My faith in this team is shaken. I don't feel that way right now. And I adore the Lakers. They are probably my 2nd most loved team aside from Juve.
It all goes in cycles man, the Lakers will win again at some point. At least you’ve lived through one of the most succesful runs in sports history for them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It all goes in cycles man, the Lakers will win again at some point. At least you’ve lived through one of the most succesful runs in sports history for them.
It might happen, it might not. Maybe I am over reacting because of my health issues that I now have (And no, I won't discuss them), but at least through all of those other dramas and issues, I always thought that we would come out of it better.

I'm not so sure now.

Man, we got played by the New Orleans fucking Pelicans. Absolutely amateur move on our part. Not even Kupchak would have sunk that low.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It might happen, it might not. Maybe I am over reacting because of my health issues that I now have (And no, I won't discuss them), but at least through all of those other dramas and issues, I always thought that we would come out of it better.

I'm not so sure now.

Man, we got played by the New Orleans fucking Pelicans. Absolutely amateur move on our part. Not even Kupchak would have sunk that low.
I’ve heard that a greasy cheesesteak wiz wit and onions is what one needs to feel better :heart:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I’ve heard that a greasy cheesesteak wiz wit and onions is what one needs to feel better :heart:

Btw ALC, bucks just check mated you guys, their perfect system and Giannis lead offensive was better then yours, so you get Tobias Harris and you tell the eastern bigs "I'm out, ball is in your court". Well now Bucks just got a quality stretch 4 in Mirotic for basically NOTHING (and he wont demand near max like Harris), Stanley Johnson and Jason Smith.

Oooof, thats one hella of a starting 5, Giannis and Bledsoe and 3 lights out perimeter shooters. And unlike Philly with the bigger names, these are all guys who dont need the ball to excell, all do well off the ball except Giannis.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Mike Muscala for Beasley and Zubac?

What?

- - - Updated - - -

I give up.

They can do whatever they want now.

- - - Updated - - -

Mike fucking Muscala

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Btw ALC, bucks just check mated you guys, their perfect system and Giannis lead offensive was better then yours, so you get Tobias Harris and you tell the eastern bigs "I'm out, ball is in your court". Well now Bucks just got a quality stretch 4 in Mirotic for basically NOTHING (and he wont demand near max like Harris), Stanley Johnson and Jason Smith.

Oooof, thats one hella of a starting 5, Giannis and Bledsoe and 3 lights out perimeter shooters. And unlike Philly with the bigger names, these are all guys who dont need the ball to excell, all do well off the ball except Giannis.
Yeah, good stuff from the Bucs. I think we can still compete tho, very excited to see how this turns out.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mike Muscala for Beasley and Zubac?

What?

- - - Updated - - -

I give up.

They can do whatever they want now.

- - - Updated - - -

Mike fucking Muscala
For real?

This would be beyond retarded. Walton has done a terrible job with managing Zubac though since he broke out this year. Sits him for long stretches of games every time he makes a mistake.

But if this trade happens lol

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Wow, what the fuck were the Lakers thinking? I wish we had traded Muscala for Zubac and Beasley. It’s like they’re trying to help the Clippers gain assets for an AD trade.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fultz going to the Magic

If Philly gets anything more than a Mickey Mouse Hat, its a steal for them.
At this point, I wish we could trade Lebron. Send him to a contender. For pieces. Send him to a team with cap space for young assets and draft picks so he can go build the Lebrons there. He’s clearly not bought in here.

The yesterday tweet I didn’t mind. His post today, about not chasing anything, not needing anything, was ridiculous.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
At this point, I wish we could trade Lebron. Send him to a contender. For pieces. Send him to a team with cap space for young assets and draft picks so he can go build the Lebrons there. He’s clearly not bought in here.

The yesterday tweet I didn’t mind. His post today, about not chasing anything, not needing anything, was ridiculous.

If he's going to have that kind of attitude, then he can just roll with the young kids that we have. All that talk about him wanting to win a championship with the Lakers was a bunch of lies. I don't even think that he realizes that if he can guide this young core to a title, or even to the Finals, that his legacy would grow even more.

- - - Updated - - -

You know.

OI'm kind of done here for a few days on this forum, especially this thread. Its not good for my heart. (There's your medical hint)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If he's going to have that kind of attitude, then he can just roll with the young kids that we have. All that talk about him wanting to win a championship with the Lakers was a bunch of lies. I don't even think that he realizes that if he can guide this young core to a title, or even to the Finals, that his legacy would grow even more.

- - - Updated - - -

You know.

OI'm kind of done here for a few days on this forum, especially this thread. Its not good for my heart. (There's your medical hint)
Take your time man. You know we all love you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)