The NBA Thread (85 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@King of Kings

You jinxed the 76ers so hard. Poor ALC :rab:

- - - Updated - - -

Lebron is destroying these playoffs so far. 38 points - 7 assists - 6 boards - 3 steals. And his second game-winning buzzer beater of the playoffs.

Wonder how long he can keep this up before exhaustion causes the wheels to fall off and the Cavs train derails.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Raptors defense so bad, even Simmons would score 20 on them

DeRozan sitting out the 4th quarter :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Lebron is destroying these playoffs so far. 38 points - 7 assists - 6 boards - 3 steals. And his second game-winning buzzer beater of the playoffs.

Wonder how long he can keep this up before exhaustion causes the wheels to fall off and the Cavs train derails.
gonna be an interesting series against Cs atleast. a shame Kyrie and Hayward are out, could be just the challenge Lebron was lacking all these years in the east. Cavs got this in 6

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Raptors defense so bad, even Simmons would score 20 on them

DeRozan sitting out the 4th quarter :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

gonna be an interesting series against Cs atleast. a shame Kyrie and Hayward are out, could be just the challenge Lebron was lacking all these years in the east. Cavs got this in 6
Yeah. The Celtics starting 5 Defense is better without Kyrie and Hayward for sure, but their offense is a trainwreck for the most part. I'd say the experience of the Cavs and Lebron's dominating form right now wins it in 5 or 6. But you never know. The Celtics defense is vicious.

I'm curious to see how much they improve with Kyrie and Hayward in the starting line-up all next year. Tatum developed so nicely this year in large part due to the playing time from Hayward's injury, and he's a far better defender already. And Rozier has been a very nice surprise for Celtics fans since Kyrie got shut down for the season. One thing is for sure. They are going to have insane depth.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah. The Celtics starting 5 Defense is better without Kyrie and Hayward for sure, but their offense is a trainwreck for the most part. I'd say the experience of the Cavs and Lebron's dominating form right now wins it in 5 or 6. But you never know. The Celtics defense is vicious.

I'm curious to see how much they improve with Kyrie and Hayward in the starting line-up all next year. Tatum developed so nicely this year in large part due to the playing time from Hayward's injury, and he's a far better defender already. And Rozier has been a very nice surprise for Celtics fans since Kyrie got shut down for the season. One thing is for sure. They are going to have insane depth.
They look to be in pole position to be the major power in the east the coming years, unless LeBron joins Phila. Crazy thing is, they have so many assets they can still improve, with a trade for a superstar (Kawhi or Davis for example)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I doubt they keep Rozier, he’ll have trade value.

- - - Updated - - -

That game was a heartbreak

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@King of Kings

You jinxed the 76ers so hard. Poor ALC :rab:

- - - Updated - - -

I am personally embarrassed by their display. And I like the 76ers as much as I am a fan of cancer.

The confetti though:lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The Pelicans are a great team. AD, Rondo, Jrue, and Mirotic. If they had Cousins healthy, I’d consider them favorites. Those are all All-Stars.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Except Cousins for all his elite skills is a bad fit black hole for all their impressively fast team ball. He is heavy usage knuckle head ISO who slows things down.

Mirotic despite being half the player makes them tick with his spreading of the floor and gives AD so much free reign. The twin tower experiment was kinda awkward fit. As great as Cousins is, they better off giving that money to elite wing player.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
As they lose by 26 at home. Your timing is impeccable
They’re still going up against the Warriors, not much anyone can do about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Except Cousins for all his elite skills is a bad fit black hole for all their impressively fast team ball. He is heavy usage knuckle head ISO who slows things down.

Mirotic despite being half the player makes them tick with his spreading of the floor and gives AD so much free reign. The twin tower experiment was kinda awkward fit. As great as Cousins is, they better off giving that money to elite wing player.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Can’t say I’ve seen the Pels play with Cousins and everyone else so you may be right. There’s still something to be said about the star power of that team. And Rondo is hugely underevaluated imo.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Stevens didn't get one single solitary vote for coach of the year.

Not one.

I said it back when they hired him, that it broke my heart.

- - - Updated - - -

They are going to rebuild with youth, and get themselves under the salary cap. They are one step ahead of the Lakers in regards to the youth portion of it, but well behind the Lakers in potential salary cap space, with the Lakers (if they don't re-sign Bryant, which I'm hoping the don't), being over 50 million under the cap next year.

As far as their new coach is concerned, he knows basketball. He took a small school like Butler to the NCAA Championship game 2 years in a row. He's young, he's smart, but he will need some time to grow into his job. I wish the Lakers had him. Put it that way. I was so pissed when the Cletics hired Brad Stevens
October 2013, God dammit.

Brad fucking Stevens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)