The NBA Thread (62 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Utah. Always hated that disgusting Mormon cesspit, and those cunts Stockton and Malone, the epitome of a black redneck trucker.
Well played sir :baus: :lol:

I've always hated the Jazz; never liked Malone and Stockton, and I always derived pleasure from seeing them fail time and time again, especially against the Bulls.

Rockets in 5. Warriors in 5. Raptors in 6. Philly in 5.

ECF: Philly in 7
WCF: Warriors in 6 or 7

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Well played sir :baus: :lol:

I've always hated the Jazz; never liked Malone and Stockton, and I always derived pleasure from seeing them fail time and time again, especially against the Bulls.

Rockets in 5. Warriors in 5. Raptors in 6. Philly in 5.

ECF: Philly in 7
WCF: Warriors in 6 or 7
Weren’t you saying OKC would make it to the finals before? :p

- - - Updated - - -

I think Bron is making it past the Raptors btw, the rest I agree with. Not the number of games, just the finalists.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ugh. Fucking Raptors. In any case, if Lebum makes it to the Finals again, he's gonna get destroyed to maintain that tradition as a loser :baus: :donedeal:

Juve level like choking for Lebum in Finals.
Not even Lebron can choke like Juve. :cry:

It's a good thing both Kyrie and Love missed the 2015 finals or he'd probably be 4-4 in finals right now.

Beast of a player and an all-time great but I hope he doesn't win anymore titles. Well, unless Magic brings him to LA (hope this doesn't happen as he's getting old), then I shall be obligated to cheer for him. Even @zizinho will have to cheer for him. :snoop:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not even Lebron can choke like Juve. :cry:

It's a good thing both Kyrie and Love missed the 2015 finals or he'd probably be 4-4 in finals right now.

Beast of a player and an all-time great but I hope he doesn't win anymore titles. Well, unless Magic brings him to LA (hope this doesn't happen as he's getting old), then I shall be obligated to cheer for him. Even @zizinho will have to cheer for him. :snoop:
:scared:

if he comes to LA, i want him to accept a limited role compared to now. play 30ish minutes per game, be a PF, dont ballhog and play within the offense we run. he probably wont accept that though

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He’s gonna win three more with the Sixers.

@postironic why do you hope he doesn’t win any more?
I'm not fond of dynasties in general (aside from my own teams of course :p ). If the team I cheer for isn't winning, would prefer to see a different team each year for excitement and parity reasons.

But I hate Golden State, so if it came down to Lebron vs GSW again, I'd definitely cheer for Lebron. KD and Steph are such annoying bitches.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Agreed about dynasties but it’s misleading to call his team that when he’s the only reason why they’re competitive.

Also, I love Steph Curry. Such a great wholesome dude and so much fun to watch. <3

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Draymond keeps it real tho. I find him incredibly entertaining. If it's GSW vs Cavs, I'm voting for Steph and "The Defector." I acknowledge that Lebum is an all-time great, but don't like him.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:sigh: :sad: Melo is a piece of shit. What else can I say?
@zizinho @Osman told you Melo is cancer :p not that it worked out well for Knicks, Kanter and Porzingis formed a good duo and Dougie was a useful player, but I don't think they've moved an inch closer to a functioning team. Looks like they might rid of Porzingis this summer in favor of Kawhi, I certainly don't mind Kristaps ending up in a good team finally, sad that he'd have to play with Gasol until 2020 though

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@zizinho @Osman told you Melo is cancer :p not that it worked out well for Knicks, Kanter and Porzingis formed a good duo and Dougie was a useful player, but I don't think they've moved an inch closer to a functioning team. Looks like they might rid of Porzingis this summer in favor of Kawhi, I certainly don't mind Kristaps ending up in a good team finally, sad that he'd have to play with Gasol until 2020 though
Never liked Melo tbh; incredibly overrated player. Great shooter back in the day, but he always lacked athleticism and dynamism, and there was never really more to his game than his shooting. The epitome of a black-hole, taking way too many shots at times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 59)