The NBA Thread (40 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol: :lol:

AI was a joy to watch but he was a terrible point guard, he was a shooting guard in PG body, and he was shooting terribly, AI is a volume scorer with great style, the crossover, the headbands, the hair :D
As for Curry, he's still too young to compare to the greatest. On top of my head, PG that are above curry right now, Oscar Robertson, Isiah, Steve Nash, Chris Paul, Tony Parker....
Uhm, aren't you forgetting arguably the greatest point guard of all time? One of the most clutch players to every play the game?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
lets not get carried away. there is still game 2. a must win for the Warriors IMO
They have momentum, they were already favourites and now with Kyrie in doubt for game 2 and even if he plays he won't be 100%, i think it will be very very tough for the cavs to win game 2 .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They have momentum, they were already favourites and now with Kyrie in doubt for game 2 and even if he plays he won't be 100%, i think it will be very very tough for the cavs to win game 2 .
yeah, i get that. they play some fantastic basketball and when they gain momentum, they are virtually unbeatable. they are still a young team however, and Cavs even without Irving and Love is still a good team . i dont know, maybe im too cautious here, but i think Cavs have good chances in the 2nd game. if GSW goes up 2-0, i think they will take the championship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 35)