The NBA Thread (103 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Meh, he's a great shooter, i hate his attitude and his gloating tough, hate GSW fans. I think the Cavs will win it if Kyrie is healthy, they have defence at the wing position in Iman and JR and they have Lebron ( no one in GS can stay with him ) only question mark will be Kyrie's health, if he's anywhere wlose to 100% The cavs win in 6 imo.
Curry cant guard Kyrie and the cant put klay on him like they usually do with top PG, because the cavs have JR and Lebron, Curry cant hide guarding one of them.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Meh, he's a great shooter, i hate his attitude and his gloating tough, hate GSW fans. I think the Cavs will win it if Kyrie is healthy, they have defence at the wing position in Iman and JR and they have Lebron ( no one in GS can stay with him ) only question mark will be Kyrie's health, if he's anywhere wlose to 100% The cavs win in 6 imo.
Curry cant guard Kyrie and the cant put klay on him like they usually do with top PG, because the cavs have JR and Lebron, Curry cant hide guarding one of them.

Ok, seriously. How many Golden State fans do you know :howler:

The next Warriors fan I meet will be the first.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Curry is the second best point guard of all time after AI
:lol: :lol:

AI was a joy to watch but he was a terrible point guard, he was a shooting guard in PG body, and he was shooting terribly, AI is a volume scorer with great style, the crossover, the headbands, the hair :D
As for Curry, he's still too young to compare to the greatest. On top of my head, PG that are above curry right now, Oscar Robertson, Isiah, Steve Nash, Chris Paul, Tony Parker....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 90)