The NBA Thread (82 Viewers)

Basu

Apr 13, 2015
Steph Curry made 77 straight 3 point shot in practice, $#@!. Greatest shooter of all time, hands down, eventough i hate the warriors !!
Steph Curry always make 3 point shot easier than the others,i think he will create his history and be a great player in the feature.:pepedinho:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lottery time for the Lakers.

Have to wait until next month to see if they keep that 4th pick or not.

Randle comes back healthy, Clarkson keep continuing to develop @Salvo I told you about that kid. Go ahead and check the thread right after the draft. Be my guest
2 potential 1st round picks assuming they get to keep the lottery pick, and a lot of cap space next year.

Slowly but surely, rebuild that squad.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Lottery time for the Lakers.

Have to wait until next month to see if they keep that 4th pick or not.

Randle comes back healthy, Clarkson keep continuing to develop @Salvo I told you about that kid. Go ahead and check the thread right after the draft. Be my guest
2 potential 1st round picks assuming they get to keep the lottery pick, and a lot of cap space next year.

Slowly but surely, rebuild that squad.
:agree: you were on it. Future looks good. A quality FA pick up would be nice as well. I don't want Rondo though. Stats suggest we should keep it. Would suck if fate fucks with us.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:agree: you were on it. Future looks good. A quality FA pick up would be nice as well. I don't want Rondo though. Stats suggest we should keep it. Would suck if fate fucks with us.
Anybody but Rondo. He doesn't even fit the new mold of NBA point guards, because he can't shoot at all.

It all really depends on where they end up in the draft and who they take. They really do need a quality SF in the worst way, among many other things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 76)