The NBA Thread (71 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
maybe Phil can make him a good supporting cast in the coming years :boh: he would also need a better coach than Fisher...
How about letting D Fish get a chance to actually coach first before you pass judgment.

Phil Jackson is the one that chose him, and you can count on one hand the times he's gotten it wrong in his career

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How about letting D Fish get a chance to actually coach first before you pass judgment.

Phil Jackson is the one that chose him, and you can count on one hand the times he's gotten it wrong in his career
i just think they needed a more experienced one. Melo is 30 and having a rookie coach when you want to win a title is a risk, it may turn out both ways but its still a risk

- - - Updated - - -

Bosh is staying :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i just think they needed a more experienced one. Melo is 30 and having a rookie coach when you want to win a title is a risk, it may turn out both ways but its still a risk

- - - Updated - - -

Bosh is staying :D
They're not winning a title this year or next, so at least it gives Fisher time.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Some interesting moves.. Sad that Ariza moved from Wizards, but getting Pierce would certainly make up for it.. Suns getting Isaiah is also really good i think..

but Cavs!! oh my!!! Wiggins,Kyrie and Lebron!! daaaammnn

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Some interesting moves.. Sad that Ariza moved from Wizards, but getting Pierce would certainly make up for it.. Suns getting Isaiah is also really good i think..

but Cavs!! oh my!!! Wiggins,Kyrie and Lebron!! daaaammnn
If we adding up Bennett to that list you have mentioned, we have 4 first draft picks in one team. Not bad, uh?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Jeremy Lin to Lakers

:lol:
im afraid he might be the only mention worthy player they get this summer. all the good players sign deals every day while the Lakers dont handle. they must move quick or they'll end up empty handed...

- - - Updated - - -

If we adding up Bennett to that list you have mentioned, we have 4 first draft picks in one team. Not bad, uh?
Kyrie - Waiters - Lebron - Tristan - Varejao, add Bennett, Wiggins and that looks scary. good job by the Cavs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 55)