The NBA Thread (66 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The deal reportedly involves Andrew Wiggins, 2013 No. 1 overall pick Anthony Bennett & protected 2015 1st-rd pick. Yahoo Sports reports Love will re-sign w/ Cleveland on 5-year deal.

Wut.
So I guess that Philadelphia backed out from a three team deal.

Jesus, this puts Cleveland as a clear favorite now.

Although I'm not totally sold on Verejao as a starting center. Fuck, all he needs to do is get out of everyone else's way.

Irving
Waiters
James
Thompson
Verejao

Oh boy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The Lakers don't even have anyone to go for in 2015.

- - - Updated - - -

So I guess that Philadelphia backed out from a three team deal.

Jesus, this puts Cleveland as a clear favorite now.

Although I'm not totally sold on Verejao as a starting center. Fuck, all he needs to do is get out of everyone else's way.

Irving
Waiters
James
Thompson
Verejao

Oh boy.
Oh wait, I forgot to add that was a deal for Love. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The Lakers don't even have anyone to go for in 2015.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, I forgot to add that was a deal for Love. :D
Good. Save the money.

Love wouldn't have helped the Lakers nearly as much as he's going to help the Cavs.

Durant in 2016? Maybe, but who knows.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Good. Save the money.

Love wouldn't have helped the Lakers nearly as much as he's going to help the Cavs.

Durant in 2016? Maybe, but who knows.
Say whatever you want guys, but as long as Kobe will be a Laker the future is not bright for the team. Yeah, he is the legend of the club, but come on, that's gonna be just another wasteful season. As if he does not have enough of money. Should have followed after Nowitzki and Duncan moves and take a pay cut.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Say whatever you want guys, but as long as Kobe will be a Laker the future is not bright for the team. Yeah, he is the legend of the club, but come on, that's gonna be just another wasteful season. As if he does not have enough of money. Should have followed after Nowitzki and Duncan moves and take a pay cut.
I think that we are pretty aware of that.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
With what picks ? :howler:

Their only hope is that they finish with a Top 5 pick, so that it will be protected, and as much as I hope for it, I can't see them being worse than last year.
Be easy Serge, with Linsanity running things the only questions, how many games is it going to take to beat the Cavs in the NBA Finals.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wouldn't count out Chicago. Now that Rose is back, they'll be a legitimate contender imo. Rose, Gasol, and Noah are scary. Then they have Butler, Gibson, etc. Very strong team if you ask me.

I'm hoping Golden State can take it next year if the Sixers somehow fail to do it :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sixers are trading Thad Young for Bennet.

Is Bennet any good? #1 pick in last year's draft but I haven't heard anything about him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sixers are trading Thad Young for Bennet.

Is Bennet any good? #1 pick in last year's draft but I haven't heard anything about him.
He had a lot of physical issues last year, and he was pretty horrible. But if I remember correctly, I think he contracted some sort of illness that really affected him. He came into the summer league in much better shape, and it showed. I know it's only the summer league but you could see that explosiveness that had people comparing him to Larry Johnson.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So then we have Noel, MCW, Embiid, and Bennett who has potential to be a solid player in the future. We're also getting Dario Saric back in two years. :tuttosport: Oh jeeezus, I can smell dem rings coming!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
are you a Miami fan still or do you switch to Cleveland now? :D
What? I just knew they would trade Wiggins for KLove since it puts them in a very good position to win the league.

I'm Sixers all the way and like I said before, I hope Golden State wins it next year if we can't. :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What? I just knew they would trade Wiggins for KLove since it puts them in a very good position to win the league.

I'm Sixers all the way and like I said before, I hope Golden State wins it next year if we can't. :p
oh, sorry then. i confused you with Suns i think. hes the James fanboy here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 61)