The NBA Thread (75 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;4594069 said:
Yea, but he's fucked his franchise over. They are paying him for what he used to be, not what he is. He's worth 7.5 a year.
Oh, I don't disagree in the least. I just don't think that he's done as a player, or that as a player, he's now "a joke", if you will.

I lost my mind when he re-signed for that much money

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Wow! 76ers still taking the risk with Embid, didnt expect that..

Wiggins in Cavs, thats some nasty back court they have..

A bit suprised that Randle was chosen by Lakers.. I think Ennis will go to Suns.. I wonder who will take Napier

- - - Updated - - -

T.J Warren to Suns, I am happy!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeehaaa Warren and Ennis!!! great picks!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't understand why jazz drafted Dante. He didn't work out for them because he felt it want a good fit. The already have two PG. Worried for him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Whoa. I didn't realize the Lakers ended up acquiring the rights to Jordan Clarkson. This kid was a projected late 1st round pick.

Dare I say, and it's been at least a decade since I've said this, that the Lakers had themselves a hell of a draft.

How on earth did Clarkson fall that far?

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, great great move by the NBA with Isaiah Austin. Very classy indeed

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
yes it was, Nice to see the NBA doing that.

They drafted him, The NBA selects Isaiah Austin, and he got to go up the stage took a pic and interviewed. very classy gesture indeed.
@ALC i take it you are not happy with Embiid, if he can overcome his injury, I think he will be one hell of a player?

I think this year is one of the best draft years, with the players available. strange that Jazz took Dante though..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 71)