The NBA Thread (68 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
When you are as talented as Lebron is, and still in your prime, do you really want to go to another team again to chase titles? I could understand that if he was 35 and hadn't won anything. Why not just set your roots down with Miami and try and build it again? Jordan, Bird, Magic, Kobe, they all did that. He should too.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
My gut feeling on this is that he is going to sign a new contract that is more cap friendly and allows Miami the opportunity to add pieces. Let's not forget that if he goes to the Western Conference, he has a much tougher road to get to the finals every year.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
My gut feeling on this is that he is going to sign a new contract that is more cap friendly and allows Miami the opportunity to add pieces. Let's not forget that if he goes to the Western Conference, he has a much tougher road to get to the finals every year.
If he leaves Miami he takes a pay cut anyway. So it would make sense if he re-ups for less.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So I'm watching ESPN2 and they have an NBA reporter on right now, and this is the latest that he said.

I'm paraphrasing.

"Watch out for the Los Angeles Lakers not only for Lebron James, but potentially for Carmelo Anthony as well. They have more than enough cap space for Lebron, but there are reports that the Lakers are willing to trade the #7 pick in the draft if that team will also take Steve Nash's contract for 9.7 million in its final year, thereby giving hem the cap space for both".

I'm changing the station. I'm starting to get sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 56)