The NBA Thread (40 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Yeah Rockets for the last couple of years overachieved. They'll always finish 9th or 10 th in their conference even when they had some horrible teams and would have been better tanking and trying to get a lottery pick, some of it is due to to Les Alexander the owner unwilligness to tank.
I think Morey will roll the dice with this roster. let them gain experience and try to sign a maw player in the summer, D12 and CP3 are out of reach, they'll probably try to sign Paul Milsap or Josh smith. T

Buy on AliExpress.com

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
شيزيو;3917796 said:
I usually watch them in Aljazeera in the WE if i could stay up but for the majority of time i download the games i'm interested in or watch them in Youtube.
Youtube? Could you share more info about it?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
still waiting on the money lines to come through, but i lost on timberwolves last night but won on the hawks to beat thunder
Never bet against the Raps! :D I keed. Although they have won 14 of 15 against the T-wolves.

Actually, and I know a lot of people will laugh at this, but Lowry is a HUGE add, and Valanciunas is going to be a key piece - they've been missing that low D presence, he seems solid. Also, now Andrea can go back to playing the 4, cause anybody who's watched him play knows he can't bang, he can't rebound, he can't play D... I'm being a bit harsh, but he's so frustrating at times.

Yeah, they're still cak right now, but I think next season they might actually make the playoffs :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
no real value for money line picks for tonights games betting wise, so will probably go with handicaps on one or 2 of the favourites, Nuggets definately one of them, possibly bulls as well over the in form magics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)