The NBA Thread (49 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Bargnani to rape Bosh! God I hope..
:lol:

This Raps team isn't playoff material, but at least they're fun to watch again. Tons of youth, tons of athleticism... they could develop quite nicely over the next couple years.

I always backed Bosh when he was in Toronto, but watching the team play this year, they may actually be legitimately better off without him. If Colangelo can work something with Peja's expiring deal, or the 12M left from the Bosh trade exception, the Raps could pick up a nice piece or two. I love the Bayless pick up...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:lol:

This Raps team isn't playoff material, but at least they're fun to watch again. Tons of youth, tons of athleticism... they could develop quite nicely over the next couple years.

I always backed Bosh when he was in Toronto, but watching the team play this year, they may actually be legitimately better off without him. If Colangelo can work something with Peja's expiring deal, or the 12M left from the Bosh trade exception, the Raps could pick up a nice piece or two. I love the Bayless pick up...
You seem to wathc Raptors, how is Kleiza doing? Anything exiting? :)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
You seem to wathc Raptors, how is Kleiza doing? Anything exiting? :)
He started the year well, but Sonny Weems was putting up about 17 ppg over November and early December, so Kleiza hit the bench.

Sonny has been struggling for most of December, and the Raps have gotten tagged with a couple injuries, so Kleiza was recently reinserted into the starting lineup, and he's actually been very productive in his minutes.

I would prefer it if he didn't put the ball on the floor as much - sometimes he over dribbles, and occasionally he gets out of rhythm with the offense and forces his shot a little too much - but he has really been quite solid this month, with some very decent numbers. He's been active on the glass as well, which Toronto really needs.

The Raps are quite soft inside, but the young guys are all extremely athletic. When Ed Davis gets a little more comfortable, he going to really help out inside. The kid has had a really nice start to his career, despite his injury.... pretty solid inside presence for a rook.

When Kleiza's on, his game has a lot of range, he can really shoot the ball. Definitely a valuable contributor for this team.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He started the year well, but Sonny Weems was putting up about 17 ppg over November and early December, so Kleiza hit the bench.

Sonny has been struggling for most of December, and the Raps have gotten tagged with a couple injuries, so Kleiza was recently reinserted into the starting lineup, and he's actually been very productive in his minutes.

I would prefer it if he didn't put the ball on the floor as much - sometimes he over dribbles, and occasionally he gets out of rhythm with the offense and forces his shot a little too much - but he has really been quite solid this month, with some very decent numbers. He's been active on the glass as well, which Toronto really needs.

When Kleiza's on, his game has a lot of range, he can really shoot the ball. Definitely a valuable contributor for this team.

Yeah I know, he tends to do that for national team too. And when he is on his game he can be very good.

It's good to hear he is doing well, I hope he continues and elevates his game even more. It would be nice to have a good lithuanian in NBA to fallow.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Good game from the Heat. They have a pretty good record a few games running now. Can't wait to see em in the playoffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 39)