The NBA Thread (74 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
It will be fun to watch, but I don't see them going far in the playoffs.
They are one Shooting guard from being instant contendrers.

right now this is their starting lineup/

CP3
Billups
C. Butler
Griffin
D.Jordan

Add a SG and Billups will be the 6th man and that team will be a sleeper in the playoffs. Paul can make everybody play better. Even if the Clips overpaid a little bit given the Hornets situation but they got the best PG in the game so they won't be complaining anytime soon.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
They are one Shooting guard from being instant contendrers.

right now this is their starting lineup/

CP3
Billups
C. Butler
Griffin
D.Jordan

Add a SG and Billups will be the 6th man and that team will be a sleeper in the playoffs. Paul can make everybody play better. Even if the Clips overpaid a little bit given the Hornets situation but they got the best PG in the game so they won't be complaining anytime soon.
I agree. If they can get a good value player in the draft (they traded it, wow), they could be contenders in a year.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I agree. If they can get a good value player in the draft (with Minn's pick), they could be contenders in a year.

The minny pick was included in the deal :D ( Gordon, Minny's pick, Aminu, Kaman for CP3)

They still have some pieces to do a trade for a SG or just sign someone if they decide to waive Mo Williams.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The minny pick was included in the deal :D ( Gordon, Minny's pick, Aminu, Kaman for CP3)

They still have some pieces to do a trade for a SG or just sign someone if they decide to waive Mo Williams.
Yeah, I saw that I posted that. Doh.:D

They can have Lowry for the 2nd picks.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Any NBA experts know anything about Nash is there a possibility of him leaving if so where are his probable destinations? Any chance he will get a place in a contenders team? That would be sweet!

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Any NBA experts know anything about Nash is there a possibility of him leaving if so where are his probable destinations? Any chance he will get a place in a contenders team? That would be sweet!
I think he'll be a free agent next year IIRC, i don't see him going anywhere this year at least the Suns would do him a favor and trade him by the deadline to a contender. But next year he'll surely sign for a contender, I could see the Knicks as a favored destination, maybe the heat or LAL too.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I don't think so, i still think he's got 2 good years in him, and with Steve he never relied on athletisism, he keep care of his body and he's an intelligent player who would be valuable for any team. I also wants him to wing a ring, no one deserve it more right now than him after Dirk got his.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well I hope you're right about this, though I still hope he gets a chance this year too. Wouldn't want it to be Lakers though, don't want to start cheering for them :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 58)