The NBA Thread (46 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Reminds me of that Magic team in the 90s. They were 39-2 at home and 20-21 on the road :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

The 80s? You must mean the 90s.
Yeah. Except they are far worse on the road lol. 9-15 on the road right now, and the 6th seed. They're going nowhere in the playoffs if they give up home court advantage for the entire playoffs.

And :tup: on the second part. Hakeem-Jordan aren't changing the 80s lol. They'd have stood no chance against the Lakers and Celtics teams that dominated that decade. They might have gotten out of the west to challenge the Bad Boy Pistons at the end of the decade but that's about it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Really, douchebag? Has there been a larger supporter of Ben Simmons than me, who is not a Sixers fan?
i was referring mainly to zizinho and post ironic, you’re my dude

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Except they are far worse on the road lol. 9-15 on the road right now, and the 6th seed. They're going nowhere in the playoffs if they give up home court advantage for the entire playoffs.

And :tup: on the second part. Hakeem-Jordan aren't changing the 80s lol. They'd have stood no chance against the Lakers and Celtics teams that dominated that decade. They might have gotten out of the west to challenge the Bad Boy Pistons at the end of the decade but that's about it.
we’re two games away from 2nd and there’s a lot of games left to play, no need to worry

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

The Bucks are far superior to any team in the East. It's not even close - they have the best player in the world and the best defense in the conference, if nor the league.

Yeah, the 80s Lakers and Celtics were sick. Houston might have made one or two finals (they did have one NBA Finals appearance, losing to the Celtics in 6), but they wouldn't have defeated the Lakers over 7 games on a consistent basis.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:cry: :sad: I was pumped for our game, pissed at losing a substantial amount of money on sports betting this week, and then this...

I feel numb - this is surreal. He is one of the greatest of all time, and one of my favorite players. Life is fleeting.

RIP Legend.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
:cry: :sad: I was pumped for our game, pissed at losing a substantial amount of money on sports betting this week, and then this...

I feel numb - this is surreal. He is one of the greatest of all time, and one of my favorite players. Life is fleeting.

RIP Legend.
Same for me. After that Lakers I haven't felt the same passion for any other basketball team. What a tragedy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 38)