The NBA Thread (83 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Lebron did the impossible in this series. First time ever for someone to lead the NBA finals in Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, and Blocks!

Perhaps the greatest NBA finals performance of all time.

29.7 ppg - 11.3 rpg - 8.9 apg - 2.3 bpg - 2.6 spg

:delpiero:
No.
In a series in which His Airness averaged 41 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 6.3 assists per game, Jordan scored 40-plus points in four consecutive games, dropping 42 in Game 2, 44 in Game 3, 55 in Game 4, and 41 in Game 5. With numbers such as these, it’s no wonder he was named Finals MVP.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm a sixers fan and I wanted Golden State to win. Curry + Iggy <3
I can't believe people actually like Curry, he's such a smug little bitch. Underperforms all playoffs long, and given a free pass by everyone. Needs to face some adversity and earn his stripes before I give him credit. Playing for the best team doesn't make you best player.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
girl, u crayyy cray

gotta cheer for our boy iggy
Iggy is the only one I like from that team.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe people actually like Curry, he's such a smug little bitch. Underperforms all playoffs long, and given a free pass by everyone. Needs to face some adversity and earn his stripes before I give him credit. Playing for the best team doesn't make you best player.
So arrogant and full of himself too. And can't stand his wife's pre and post game comments either.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I must be drinking a margarita because I can taste the salt.

But nah, I don't think he's smug. He seems like a pretty level headed dude.

All props to bron bron tho, he fucking killed it.

- - - Updated - - -

I was sad when he left us but at least he moved on to better things and got a ring.

Are you a Sixers fan btw?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5288143 said:
No.
In a series in which His Airness averaged 41 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 6.3 assists per game, Jordan scored 40-plus points in four consecutive games, dropping 42 in Game 2, 44 in Game 3, 55 in Game 4, and 41 in Game 5. With numbers such as these, it’s no wonder he was named Finals MVP.
:tup:

Yeah, Hyperbole by me. Caught up in the moment... . I'd place Jordan's up there for sure. Jordan '93 - Lebron '16 - Bird '84 - Magic '87 - Kareem in '71 - Hakeem in '95

All insane performances.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So arrogant and full of himself too. And can't stand his wife's pre and post game comments either.

:tup:

His wife is ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 76)