The NBA Thread (86 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Trading Wiggins for Love was so retarded. The Cavs are so much better without Love playing shit defence. Wiggins would have been far better for this team than Love, and at a fraction of the cost, leaving space for a better bench.

Either that or he should have been traded for a well-rounded star. Someone who can actually be useful on the defensive side of the ball.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wasnt James the one to ask them to get Love
Who knows. That's what was reported but the media makes up all sorts of shit.

Either way, stupid decision. Was always going to be a bad fit there. You can't have two players who play such poor defense in Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love logging such significant minutes together.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The whole playoffs have been $#@! besides the okc-spurs series. It's been blowout after blowout.
That's what's so disappointing about finals in general. You think you're gonna see the two best teams, at their best. But how often do you see a CL final or WC final where one team plays well (and still not at their best) and the other is playing their worst game in 3 months.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
That's what's so disappointing about finals in general. You think you're gonna see the two best teams, at their best. But how often do you see a CL final or WC final where one team plays well (and still not at their best) and the other is playing their worst game in 3 months.
I agree, but still in a seven game series, you usually get 2 or 3 really close games. This year there are a lot of blowout. I didn't enjoy it at all.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Wasnt James the one to ask them to get Love
I don't know if he asked for Love by name, but he was looking for another front court player who could spread the floor.

Then again, when the NBA miraculously gives the Cavaliers 3 #1 picks out of 4 possible years since Lebron had left, WITHOUT having the worst record in the league during those years, mind you, then you should be surprised that they somehow didn't get Kevin Durant instead

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't know if he asked for Love by name, but he was looking for another front court player who could spread the floor.

Then again, when the NBA miraculously gives the Cavaliers 3 #1 picks out of 4 possible years since Lebron had left, WITHOUT having the worst record in the league during those years, mind you, then you should be surprised that they somehow didn't get Kevin Durant instead
:tup: and not only that, they got two #4 picks AND James as a free agent on top of that. fuck them

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5278034 said:
SO the nba league owners wants the Cavs to win the title because of what exactly? :lol:
I never said the owners wanted them to, but are you really just going to dismiss 3 #1 overall picks in the 4 years that Lebron wasn't there, and then suddenly he goes back? Especially considering that with 2 of those picks, they had a less than 2% chance of winning the lottery?

To a city that hasn't won a professional sports title in over 60 years.

- - - Updated - - -

This can't just be dismissed as coincidence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 76)