The Most Popular Team In Europe (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
WHICH CLUB DO U THINK IS THE MOST POPULAR TEAM AMONG THE EUROPEAN TEAMS IN THE WORLD . . .
well to make it more accurate these are the clubs that u will choose the most popular among them . . .
REAL MADRID - JUVENTUS - BARCELONA - AC MILAN - ARSENAL - MAN UTD - B MUNICH - INTERMILAN
plz be realistic in ur posts . . .
thnx

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I would have to say this:

01. Real Madrid
02. AC Milan
03. Manchester United

But that's mostly a Dutch point of view as I'm not familiar with other European public :)

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
i say ...

Man Utd : their performance in 99 gave them a huge fame around the world .. especially with their stores open in the far east and their tour in those areas of the world ...

Real Madrid : eventhough i hate to admit it .. but they've controlled the CL over the past 5 years .. and their squad is full of superstars ...

AC Milan : great club w/ great history ... their performance in the early 90's made them world favorates ...

Juventus : Juve always know of doing great team work and producing new players ... Also, Juve gain fame in the far east thanks to Zizo and DP ...

Inter Milan : thanks to R9 and Nike .. their posters full the internet ...

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
I reckon its a toss up between Real:yuck: and Man U:yuck:, even though I don't like either of them.

However I don't think Juve or Milan are that far behind these two.

As for Inter :yuck::yuck: I agree with Erik, I don't think they are very popular outside of Italy.

Aug 30, 2002
Naturally I would have to say ManU :angel: Next I would say it's Real, then Juve and Liverpool. I know a lot of people haven't mentioned 'pool but they (like united) have huge support in scandinavian countries, amongst others...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I've heard that! It's a bit like Dutch clubs who have quite a number of supporters in Scandinavia as well.

For some reason the whole of Israel supports Ajax as well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)