The Most Incredible Stuff In CM (2 Viewers)

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by McFarlando ] ++
    down 5-0 in a 2 player game, i was napoli, other guy was milan. With a few changes i brought it back to 5-5 :D
    the best i could ever do was 3-3:eek:

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    I don't know what it is, but Roma are always great in CM. In the two seasons I have played, they have both times won Serie A, reached the semis and final of CL and I think won Coppa and SuperCoppa Italia. They are almost impossible to beat, and the players they have are far better than the rest, much better than in reality, of course.

Is this an exception, or is CM simly messed up(I bet it is)?

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    i think dp is the highest valued player in CM4!!!

he's higher than raul,figo,zidane,henry,RVN,ronaldo,sheva etc.:D

btw trezegol is worth about as much as zidane:rolleyes::LOL:

Sep 28, 2002
    oh, i remembered, once a strange thing happened in my cm3 campaign. paraguayan(?) club chivas in interamerican (i guess) cup final played... chivas of paraguay...

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    You could only score 7 goals when they finished with 2 players on the pitch? :dazed:
    is there not a rule where after 5 sendings off a match gets abandoned? I think this is just a clever photo editing job

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    thought so..I know its incorporated into the FIFA and ISS games, but the most I've had in Cm is 4 sent off all for the other team, so I haven't found out if the rule is used within CM.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    speaking of cm4, don't forget to sign freddy adu guys! :)

damn he's way younger than all of us and the fvcker gets his ass in the game... grrr :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)