The Most Incredible Stuff In CM (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
here you guys are entitled to post whatever you have come across in CM that you deem incredible,it can include transfer dealings,match happenings,boardroom politics,lockeroom tactics etc.

last week i was playing bari(with juve,naturally) and juve scored 3 goals in 5 minutes!!!!two were from salas and one from tacch.

pretty good stuff huh:stuckup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
done better :D

actually i have few great screenshots but on another pc,so i'll post them some time else. all i can say is that was juve - roma match, juve won 6-1. best match in my 15 year career with all mighty juventus :touched:

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    i once lost 4-2 to crotone

the worst thing is,i've never heard of crotone:LOL:

Sep 28, 2002
    my biggest victory was i think 7-1, dont remember against who. but the point is that in big wins juve players never score in the second half. i mean, juve 4 -0 "someclub" at half time, but then it is a final result. that sucks, i dont know how to inspire my players.

but that 6-1 roma vin was an exception, dont remember the haltime score, but clearly remember 33old substitute trez, scoring in 87th and 90th minutes. aaaah... that was the first season roma finished outside the top 3 in the serie a. :thumb:

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    i know there is this player called berckiliogu or something like that at hammarby....helluva player:thumb:

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    where is this hammarby from?;)
    Stockholm, Sweden :angel:

++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    i know there is this player called berckiliogu or something like that at hammarby....helluva player:thumb:
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    kennedy bakircioglu..cool player :D
    He wasn't important for my team at all... Especially crap in the big games such as CL finals... :D

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    down 5-0 in a 2 player game, i was napoli, other guy was milan. With a few changes i brought it back to 5-5 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)