The most hated team in the world! (1 Viewer)

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
There's a thread in www.xtratime.org The most hated team in the world! well Juve is in the top 5 I guess! I dont know why they came out with this threas but obviously we're in their list! So guys what the hell r u waiting for?Let me know what u think and let us know which team/s u hate the most!

:star:FORZA JUVE:star:

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
yeah... there is a reason i hate Manchester United with a passion... i wont waste all my negatiive energy on some Leceister City or something .. it wont be wort it...

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Real Madrid and Manchester United......
Most importantly, AS ROMA :fero:

The most supported teams are also the most hated teams automatically.....;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'd sooner put my energy into other, more productive things than hating teams. I can't say I'm too fond of Arsenal though, but thats mostly down to the arrogant air that surounds the club, and the way they're built up by the media to be the best club in the world when clearly they aren't.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Guys guys guys from a juve fan point of view, the most hated team is Inter so put all your negative energy against the nerazzurri!

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
i hate:
Real madrid ( Till Death )
Manchester&Liverpool(due to what liver did to us before)
Roma
why do you hate man u because of heysel? and why do you say "what liverpool did to us". juve fans are also to blame for the tragedy.

Aug 1, 2003
Vil I read that it was the Liverpool's fans' fault that caused the tragedy? Either way it's wrong :frown:

My most hated team? Oh god Graham's gonna kill me for this. South Korea. Yeah I'm a bitter loser but honest, I really really dislike them since that fateful match against Italy, and also Spain.

On club level... I dislike most is Arsenal, I guess. Ptuih.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)