..The most HANDSOME MAN in your eyes.. (50 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Did anyone mention taste is subjective? Just a thought..

Personally I think the salmon shirt is kinda lame but it ain't that bad, could have been worse. Roma's bright orange one from last year was more insulting IMO.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Alex: VERY TRUE...but come on Marty you have to admit that anything PINK when associated with sports is quite....ODD: generally not well liked. Like Milan's GREY THIRD UNIFORM a few years back....disgusting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Incubo, put yourself in my position.. I've been through several years of Lotto hell (do you remember those gray shirts with the hideous yellow patches a few years ago? We had them in the Coppa...), obviously this isn't too impressive from Nike but by now my standards are not sky high...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, aren't the pink shirts a throwback to the original Juve jerseys?

It's showing respect for tradition, a trait that is lost on a lot of professional sports teams.

Besides, if you don't like it, don't buy it. and, it's only for this season and next season anyway, it's not like this is going to be permanent.

Sep 28, 2002
i dont see what is the point of this disscusion. that jersey is great. likewise juventus is great :D

the jersey alone may not look very nice but combo with black shorts is exelent

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Well, aren't the pink shirts a throwback to the original Juve jerseys?

It's showing respect for tradition, a trait that is lost on a lot of professional sports teams.

Besides, if you don't like it, don't buy it. and, it's only for this season and next season anyway, it's not like this is going to be permanent.
Thats true..unless your the Yankees or Canadiens who refuse to alter their uniforms! I actually like the pink...it goes well with Pavel's blond locks.:D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Pink is a great color and I applaud the few football teams that wear it, as there are a few I know of worldwide. I am not crazy about Nike's houndstooth design, but the pink Juve centenary jersey from 1997 was the best ever, IMO.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
No picture adding from my part :LOL, but I could express some choices I guess ... Even if, at this very moment, the most important man to me is called Ionut and he is not famous at all. Well ... yet :devil:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Not about its "gayishness" but about its UGLINESS...
in the begining i thought it was ugly too.
because i was in shock when i saw it first time...

but now i am used to it and i find it interesting.
BUT,i think it's a LITTLE girlish.....:frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)