..The most HANDSOME MAN in your eyes.. (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
What happened to "good things come in small packages"? :D
That saying was invented by some looser, just like "participating is more important than winning".

Yeah right :rolleyes: :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++

Majed, how come that I wasn't allowed to compliment you and Martin can? :eek::devil:;):D

For two reasons:

1.because, i could reply back to martin and say
you're not too bad yourself
with some authority and credibility ;)

in your case, i'm sure that sentence is true, but it won't sound true to others because i dont have evidence!! ;)

2. i'm usually very shy, but comming from Martin, it's more of a "yeah yeah thanks, just kill the subject ASAP so people wont get wierd thoughts"

(now i'm being rude!! :eek:, no seriously Martin, thanks :) )

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
2. i'm usually very shy, but comming from Martin, it's more of a "yeah yeah thanks, just kill the subject ASAP so people wont get wierd thoughts"

It was a joke and I really didn't expect you to interpret it any other way. But in my honest opinion you certainly are good looking. Although men don't often ask each other for opinions on the matter, I can only assume it's because those opinions are not usually of great interest :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

It was a joke and I really didn't expect you to interpret it any other way. But in my honest opinion you certainly are good looking. Although men don't often ask each other for opinions on the matter, I can only assume it's because those opinions are not usually of great interest :D
i agree they dont and they really aren't of great intrest, thanks for clearing that up.
that's why your opinion came to me as a surprize.

i didn't know what to think about your post. if i pretended it was a joke, that would have been rude (honestly, i expect anything from you :p ), and if i assumed it was serious, well, then i'd probibly un-register from these forums :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
well, then i'd probibly un-register from these forums :D
You can't. The moment you registered, you sold us your soul - didn't you read the rules and regulations? :devil: :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

For two reasons:

1.because, i could reply back to martin and say with some authority and credibility ;)

in your case, i'm sure that sentence is true, but it won't sound true to others because i dont have evidence!! ;)

I see :)
Specially about evidences :D
I'm afraid these eveidences are not available ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

I have to admit: unexpected post from you to Majed, and in first moment I thought you werent joking.
Just simple statement about Majed's looks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)