The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I know it was more like a joke and I didn't bring this up and only replied to Ventus without a statement, but still even short-term prank bans shouldn't be issued at will just like that
Good God, had I been a mod I'd bring back my niggas RUS and Alex44, ban Marc and unban him every two days until he goes crazy. Change Badass' password so he can never log back in, make ILFJ mod too, then I'd permaban vialli92, would remove conte's pic from top of forum and replace it with :allegri:
Would be beautiful

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thank fuck you'll never be a mod then

- - - Updated - - -

I know it was more like a joke and I didn't bring this up and only replied to Ventus without a statement, but still even short-term prank bans shouldn't be issued at will just like that
if anything Enron should have been banned but i guess its ok for mods to break their own rules on insulting other members right because he couldn't keep his shit together? a rule for some and not for all? no wonder this place is like a zoo when mods can't even enforce the rules

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Thank fuck you'll never be a mod then

- - - Updated - - -

if anything Enron should have been banned but i guess its ok for mods to break their own rules on insulting other members right? a rule for some and not for all? no wonder this place is like a zoo when mods can't even enforce the rules
There would be a pokemon sub section and making fun of pokemon would be a bannable offense @DAiDEViL
making fun of dragon ball would be bannable offense

There would a pokemon theme style option too

- - - Updated - - -
@ALC it's a zoo out here yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)