The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Abel knows I don't have anything against him. I actually seek his advice whenever possible.

But that straight ban was undeserved.

- - - Updated - - -

A 4 point infraction or a warning would've been enough to keep me in line.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's crazy that I got a straight ban for this post.
Please. I got a straight ban right before the CL final because i said something mean about african immigrant hordes and fresh wished death upon me and my family.

Fresh was rightfully banned because he was on 8 points and had been repeatedly warned not to act that way. I was on 0 points, had not gotten an infraction in several years and was never warned about my posts. But according to enron "whats fair is fair :)"

In retrospect im glad i missed the insanely pathetic were doomed meltdown after the loss to real but the ban waa bullshit of the highest degree. Somehow i got a straight ban for expressing an opinion because osman is a faggy little snitch and enron is riddled with white guilt

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Please. I got a straight ban right before the CL final because i said something mean about african immigrant hordes and fresh wished death upon me and my family.

Fresh was rightfully banned because he was on 8 points and had been repeatedly warned not to act that way. I was on 0 points, had not gotten an infraction in several years and was never warned about my posts. But according to enron "whats fair is fair :)"

In retrospect im glad i missed the insanely pathetic were doomed meltdown after the loss to real but the ban waa bullshit of the highest degree. Somehow i got a straight ban for expressing an opinion because osman is a faggy little snitch and enron is riddled with white guilt
:agree:

Mods have become too trigger happy.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

:agree: 10 points for saying 'gypsy' :touched: Why are Livershit fans allowed to govern over the Halls of Juventus anyway :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)