The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Pretty sure I saw @JuveJay say it is 'harmless'.

Badass_KingAle_Lamers
Pretty sure he brought it up in the Mod Thread and we came to the conclusion that six people with Badass-ism every time he posts is overkill. Once again you've taken something that originally may have been funny and harmless and made it irritating and now against the rules. Congrats.:D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Pretty sure he brought it up in the Mod Thread and we came to the conclusion that six people with Badass-ism every time he posts is overkill. Once again you've taken something that originally may have been funny and harmless and made it irritating and now against the rules. Congrats.:D
Yeah, the bogan pleb ruined the joke by posting it every turn he gets. It's hilarious when done properly.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Yeah, the bogan pleb ruined the joke by posting it every turn he gets. It's hilarious when done properly.
Well that's almost a part of the thing. Something done in moderation can be funnier/less offensive, but then it gets to the point where it's ganging up on someone/intensely irritating for other posters.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Wait if we change our names to Badass_(blank)?
Since that's infinite trolling, you'd be banned for an undetermined amount of time.

But seriously I would stop asking dumb questions in here because you now get an infraction for it and you're one away from a ban.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Jesus, how old are you?
I'm 21. As a member of the internet gaming generation I know these terms like the tip of my penis. So what if I had subpar gold grinding skills? What gave Meagatrixo the right to call me a noob on every occasion he had? It left a deep imprint on me, emotionally. That damned Warlock effected me in such a way that I just can't deal with criticism anymore, he effectively handicapped me socially by calling me a "noob".

So you can see why I brought this up, now that RUS started doing the same thing.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I'm 21. As a member of the internet gaming generation I know these terms like the tip of my penis. So what if I had subpar gold grinding skills? What gave Meagatrixo the right to call me a noob on every occasion he had? It left a deep imprint on me, emotionally. That damned Warlock effected me in such a way that I just can't deal with criticism anymore, he effectively handicapped me socially by calling me a "noob".

So you can see why I brought this up, now that RUS started doing the same thing.
Come on.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well that's almost a part of the thing. Something done in moderation can be funnier/less offensive, but then it gets to the point where it's ganging up on someone/intensely irritating for other posters.
I agree. It's just like "noob". I can deal with RUS calling me noob once, but if it catches on it will become very offensive. That's why I suggested you nip it in the butt.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If we're all going to cry in here, I would like to bring up Maddy's constant harassing of me (after already being warned). I feel my anoos has been violated by him and this is why I have always been insulting badass, it's something to take out my anger on.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
We could just ban RUS for half a day, since it's basically half an insult. We'll treat it like midget strippers.

- - - Updated - - -

If we're all going to cry in here, I would like to bring up Maddy's constant harassing (after already being warned). I feel my anoos has been violated by him and this is why I have always been insulting badass, it's something to take out my anger on.
Go outside and play.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. It's just like "noob". I can deal with RUS calling me noob once, but if it catches on it will become very offensive. That's why I suggested you nip it in the butt.
That's your last post regarding "that" topic.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We could just ban RUS for half a day, since it's basically half an insult. We'll treat it like midget strippers.
Or you could just write him a message with a warning. I tried talking to him but he just said "roflcopter" and wrote "carebox --> []". I have no idea how to deal with this myself.

- - - Updated - - -

^Message was posted right before I got slapped with 4 points. Please don't ban me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)