The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
ßöмßäяðîëя;4095031 said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP, FAT MAN!
I'm thinking about making a list of the ones constantly using the "In Soviet Russia" and "lvl 74 genius" or whatever the fvck it is and "badass_complete the sentece" in the hall of shame of Tuz history and ban them forever.

In Soviet Russia is funny sometimes though.
It was actually Jack who came up with it, when he used to call him Badass_Tedious, Badass_Boring due to the Chinese-Jews unintentionally hilarious posts. I and a few others started adding to the Badass_(insert phrase here) but then it basically snowballed and became too much.

- - - Updated - - -

So tempted to make Badass joke.

Tell me about it, mate. I say we overthrow the pesky buggers. This ain't no way to run a free world. They've gotten too comfortable and fat sitting in their thrones, being fed grapes by Badass and co. All the while abusing their powers, because they have no one watching over them. There needs to be a system of checks and balances. Because my question is, who watches the watchmen?!
RISE UP BROTHERS.

The New World Order (in conjunction with the reverse vampires and the flying saucer people) shall be destroyed and true justive shall reign free!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well if we are all here in a crying mood, Rus has he sent me a private message with information which is of no relevant use to me an doing so he cluttered my inbox so he can be considered a spammer now, and I think we can all somehow agree that spamming is bad and therefore Rus is bad, and bad should be punished, my suggestion preferably by banning.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
The "genius 73 lvl" comments are just a way of giving RUS a taste of his own medicine. RUS started it (afaik), and now it's being used against him. It's quite funny, and I don't think he cares too much about it. However, I'm never 100% sure when it comes to RUS. :D I personally think the Badass_xxxx jokes are quite funny when used in the right context, but they have been overdone for sure.

I also think Nzoric is a pussy for acting like a 5 year old to get RUS banned. This is behaviour you should get infracted for imo. Sorry, Kate, but this made me chuckle quite a bit. Is the word "fucking" really what makes the big difference in such a case?
But is "noob" that much of an insult? Had he said "fucking noob" then yes.
The comment was mostly funny because you actually took Nzoric seriously. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)