The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Open, but only for real questions for the Mods. Off-topic posts will be instantly infracted.
Just wanted to see how you categorize "badass_this badass_that" stupid posts. They are off-topic, all over the forums, supposed to troll badass and posted by certain members all the time. Sometimes the way a member has conducted him/herself provokes such responses but badass has been mostly respectful towards other members. Some people are probably so wretched in their real life that they need to resort to an internet forum to practice bullying and feel great about their pathetic selves.

Btw, I know badass can defend himself but I thought I could write a few lines since I don't have to write a thesis in a few months :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Just wanted to see how you categorize "badass_this badass_that" stupid posts. They are off-topic, all over the forums, supposed to troll badass and posted by certain members all the time. Sometimes the way a member has conducted him/herself provokes such responses but badass has been mostly respectful towards other members. Some people are probably so wretched in their real life that they need to resort to an internet forum to practice bullying and feel great about their pathetic selves.

Btw, I know badass can defend himself but I thought I could write a few lines since I don't have to write a thesis in a few months :p
Badass_Defender

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I would like RUS to be infracted for calling me a noob over rep.
No.

As Aaron said, this is something that's been talked about, and is an infractionable offense.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Pretty sure I saw @JuveJay say it is 'harmless'.

Badass_KingAle_Lamers

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

:tup: would rep you but need to spread first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)