The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
My facepalming of your lame jokes is far from as polluting as your sexually frustrated exchanges with Janna.
wow you really are one sad little man. you can't resist engaging with childish comments with every post i make, you are clearly incapable of even trying to ignore me without acting like a child, you think your jokes amuse me? don't see me going around following every post you make as an excuse to post unrelated posts just to get a reaction

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
wow you really are one sad little man. you can't resist engaging with childish comments with every post i make, you are clearly incapable of even trying to ignore me without acting like a child, you think your jokes amuse me? don't see me going around following every post you make as an excuse to post unrelated posts just to get a reaction
I said i would leave you alone, but you keep digging. No idea why.

Apr 12, 2004

SHUT THE FUCK UP, FAT MAN!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
and do i care? no

why?

because i don't spend my time insulting others and acting cool for it? oh sorry for support Juve? didn't realise it was such a crime around here
i want to report nzoric, nothing but an irritating twat who is only here to stir up trouble with every post i make leading to unecessary derailment.

i have every right to post here within reason which i have kept to, if idiots like nzoric can't handle that, then that is their problem but don't be fucking using it as an opportunity to throw your petty insults because your sole purpose on this forum is to cause trouble
oh please, don't tell me you wern't looking for trouble, i've told you time and time again, stop jumping on my posts as an opportunity to throw your fucking childish insults, you ARE a twat and you ARE an idiot, so don't be fucking crying about it, i've put up with your shit for long enough and it is getting beyond pathetic now.

is it so hard for you just to get the fuck out of my way? have i ever initially engaged you into petty insults? no! so what gives you the right to act like a complete ass every time i make a relevant post?
damn :rofl:

no no no you are just 'defending yourself' :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)