The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i want to report nzoric, nothing but an irritating twat who is only here to stir up trouble with every post i make leading to unecessary derailment.

i have every right to post here within reason which i have kept to, if idiots like nzoric can't handle that, then that is their problem but don't be fucking using it as an opportunity to throw your petty insults because your sole purpose on this forum is to cause trouble

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i want to report nzoric, nothing but an irritating twat who is only here to stir up trouble with every post i make leading to unecessary derailment.

i have every right to post here within reason which i have kept to, if idiots like nzoric can't handle that, then that is their problem but don't be fucking using it as an opportunity to throw your petty insults because your sole purpose on this forum is to cause trouble
I just handled that a page ago. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

RUS threatened me via pm and left a neg rep in some foreign language.
You're a a mod?:D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
oh please, don't tell me you wern't looking for trouble, i've told you time and time again, stop jumping on my posts as an opportunity to throw your fucking childish insults, you ARE a twat and you ARE an idiot, so don't be fucking crying about it, i've put up with your shit for long enough and it is getting beyond pathetic now.

is it so hard for you just to get the fuck out of my way? have i ever initially engaged you into petty insults? no! so what gives you the right to act like a complete ass every time i make a relevant post?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
oh please, don't tell me you wern't looking for trouble, i've told you time and time again, stop jumping on my posts as an opportunity to throw your fucking childish insults, you ARE a twat and you ARE an idiot, so don't be fucking crying about it, i've put up with your shit for long enough and it is getting beyond pathetic now.

is it so hard for you just to get the fuck out of my way? have i ever initially engaged you into petty insults? no! so what gives you the right to act like a complete ass every time i make a relevant post?
Unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)