The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
no frickin way! what a dumbass
Yeah, it was weird. He was also Abeja, who was a trouble maker back in the day. Got perma-banned for racist speech and then re-joined as LowLife without anyone knowing. He decided he wanted his Abeja account back and threatened to attack the forum, then actually attacked the forum. I still don't understand it, the reasons for the attack.:boh:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, it was weird. He was also Abeja, who was a trouble maker back in the day. Got perma-banned for racist speech and then re-joined as LowLife without anyone knowing. He decided he wanted his Abeja account back and threatened to attack the forum, then actually attacked the forum. I still don't understand it, the reasons for the attack.:boh:
Wtf, he was Abejaa? Noooo way, seemed quite different,moronic all the same, but different.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Really? I thought Marty was joking, hence why I was trolling. :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ddosed? what is it?

abeja is lowlife? :shifty:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:lol: korean soap opera

What the fuck is going on?
:lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
No, I am the one who should be apologizing. :sergio:

I wonder what Marty was thinking when I repped him that he's killing me with laughter. :sergio:
No worries. It turned out okay in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

And Marty denied him? :D
No, the attack wasn't strong enough to crash the Tuz and the server company was on point with it's security. Marty is a cyber jedi, so he was able to get all of LowLife's vitals and convince him that accepting a ban was his best move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)