The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Klin, and few others of us (moi included), but it didnt last long, because as Groucho Marx said it best:

"I refuse to remain any club that would have Sheik as a member."

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Off topic. I have made a serious request to the mods and you two scroundels will make them skip it over because of this retarded nonsense you post.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
But yeah, living forever may seem like a blessing but I have watched all my loved ones die of old age: my friends, my wives, my children, my grandchildren, and so on. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

- - - Updated - - -

So if that to you constitutes as wanting to be a gay mortal then so be it. I will be a gay mortal instead of a faggot god.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Call me what you want, but the one thing you can't call me anymore is a heartless machine. Sure, being fed grapes while laying on those weird couches with the curves and having a sexy black slave fanning a palm leave over me is fun but it's just not for me.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Angels have no heart. They don't get mad at me if I'm doing it wrong or congratulate me when I get it right. Their butts don't have stretchmarks nor are their nipples too unproportional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)