The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Every time I'm going to post on some player thread it's closed...what the fuck is going on, do you guys have a sixth sense that tells you to close a thread just before I arrive?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So @Alen was banned for the Marcello account? :lol:

As far as i'm concerned he should be rewarded, i still don't know where he got those pictures of that fat guy with Vidal, but that was a piece of genius, it sealed the deal. Also the fucker got lucky too, he was claiming inside info that Vidal was going to sign weeks before it happened, we wouldn't have been talking about this had the deal not gone through. :D

All good things come to an end however, so.. :p

- - - Updated - - -

This is what i call genius :rofl:
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/33082-Arturo-Vidal-DM-Bayer-Leverkusen?p=3148533&viewfull=1#post3148533

Yeah, I wouldn't accept it either. It still is pathetic how You lot completely disagreed with what Aaron did and you let him and swag post here, supporting the ban, while at the same time no mod dared to challenge them. If things were supposed to be done in the betcave, those two should have done that too. You let them go public and the majority of the mods did chicken out and voted for "1 week ban".

Nope Os, no regrets whatsoever. I'd say it again to anyone who asks for it. That was the dirtiest play I've seen in a long time. The way Swag behaved was so dirty that the reply had to be even dirtier.

P.S: And am I wrong to think that some of you want to make it look that I was MagnificoArturo? Stop trolling Badass. That guy, as far as I know, stopped contacting BD a long time ago, so no need to do more pranks on the poor guy.
Vintage Alen :lol:

lol I didn't pm him I said you were Marcelo in a thread. I was shocked when he actually banned you over it :lol:
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

"Arturo old auto, now i drive it"

and

"Arturo Mama Rosa"

Fucking Gold :rofl:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
How to use that "mention shite"? I'm failing with it all the time.
You PM one of the mods and just tell them what user you want to mention in what post. For instance you PM Enron "Please mention Fred Weasley in post 10130 in the Mod Thread". He'll do it right away usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)