The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Tell me what you would do so I can help you.

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't understand why Badass wouldn't talk to you.
did you read conte thread? then you can understand
or maybe I am a real bitch :boh:
I have never heard of it before, though. and if you read this badass please tell me the thruth ;)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Attitude bitch? No sweety I don't think so. Bitch as in whore? I don't know but Badass is definitely a prostitute.
ok thanks for the kind words.
I don't believe badass is a prostitute but he has the biggest internet ....... :stuckup: Ow wait nm he hates you so I will not say what I mean :)

Still can't believe he actually said he is a member of the drughi :lol2:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I didn't criticize Conte this team. I just said I like frank de Boer ;) and rate him as a upcoming manager.
That's not all you said. Be honest Janna.:D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just asking about the stance on mods abusing the rep system. I know it's not a democracy here, but it's funny what example some of the mods set.
First you've got to tell us what has happened.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
That's not all you said. Be honest Janna.:D

- - - Updated - - -

First you've got to tell us what has happened.
indeed after that the discussion exploded and all kind of extra stuff came with it. but my original statement was that Frank de Boer is just like Conte is one of the best upcoming manager. and Badass didn't agree

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You criticized Conte and Badass didn't accept that?
No really, she linked Juve's success to the genius of Dutch football and Johan Cruyff. She said that any form of attacking football other than English was really just Dutch football. So people were bound to get upset.:D

- - - Updated - - -

indeed after that the discussion exploded and all kind of extra stuff came with it. but my original statement was that Frank de Boer is just like Conte is one of the best upcoming manager. and Badass didn't agree
Then you continued on with it. So there's nothing for you to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)