The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
[Alen Mode] I know one madarchod who has missed you the most Preet, though he wont admit it, in fact will act the opposite just to show how much so [/Alen mode]

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Mods, can you please define trolling for us? with some clear examples and definitions, one could rely upon to, because i see many posters have got it wrong.
Can you tell us if its on ok to insult, mock, bate flaim a poster repeatedly and constistently are the forums, while derailing threads and conversations
and if its illegal to post our argumentated opinion about Juve, without reffering to any of our fellow posters?

Thank you!

I am an older member here, i have seen a lot of changes in this forum, but there is a new batch of forumers that emulate what used to considering trolls before and many of the members and mods i used to admire and look up to have left us.
The mod team is new, with different interests, and a different approach about what is a healthy attitude and whats not, it would be interesting to define the modern guidelines, because the old forum rules doesnt seem to apply anymore...
While some people are taking things too far and targetting you unreasonably, I also think you are being overly sensitive at times when people legitimately challenge some of your posts.

If you are particularly bothered, I recommend you start adding people to your ignore list who you feel target you and don't make any worthwhile posts.

Mar 9, 2006
WΏΏdy;3783380 said:
Because its a lot of fun, most of the times he is someone's monkey and its all good with him bouncing off the walls. Sometimes that monkey goes outta line and starts fingering you.

Monkey are cute and cuddly too btw :D
Keep talkin shit, keep talkin

---------- Post added 31.07.2012 at 08:02 ----------

Preet
:heart: :toast: they are jealous of my fame, don't listen to them, especially klin is double faced boy. And muslims and other believers are hatinge because I'm Atheist so you can understand that hate, especially Muslims are crazy abouT religion

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
While some people are taking things too far and targetting you unreasonably, I also think you are being overly sensitive at times when people legitimately challenge some of your posts.

If you are particularly bothered, I recommend you start adding people to your ignore list who you feel target you and don't make any worthwhile posts.
Do you aprove of the ways they are chosing to legitimately challenge me though?
Is it ok for me to return those insults and provokative attitude, following them in every thread, as they do with me and completely derail the threads?

But that would not stop them of derailing the threads though and thats the point here...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Do you aprove of the ways they are chosing to legitimately challenge me though?
Is it ok for me to return those insults and provokative attitude, following them in every thread, as they do with me and completely derail the threads?

But that would not stop them of derailing the threads though and thats the point here...
Don't act as if you don't already, you hypocrite.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Maybe as a rookie (less than 500 posts) some things are hidden for you? I know that those with less than 500 posts can't see some more private threads and maybe this thing with the names of the rep givers is also connected to that.
Make 500 posts fast and see if something changes :)
You were right about that, thx :) +rep

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Woody lol I love how you're so eagerly taking care of your target :lol:

Preet hey! Glad to see you back :smile:
Hoooooriii :heart: I'm a jihad waging glory hunting jelous bimbo these days, and according to RUS i am now the leader of radical Islamists like Bianconero_Aus, Nozric, Wodkaz, Sheik, Homer and a lot of other atheists :D So i have to keep up with that rep :D

PS - Ive been getting reps asking me if we are still stoning RUS, answer is YES! :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ohh the 'battle' me and rus had in the EC2012 thread, Marco vBasten scored a lucky goal, those were the days :touched:

Woods can i join your posse? I'm radical too in being dutch :d
I remember that! :lol2: You might be radical, but u also have to be jelous of RUS and his awesomeness.

Welcome to the hunting party :D check your rep.

I wish RUS posts a screenshot of the latest -rep I gave him. The comments are, shall I say, appropriate? :D
Yeah RUS please do that! :D Some of mines are filled with love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)