The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (168 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
all this because he likes pepe?...he was one of the few members who was nice to me when i was new here...invited me to russia too :)

get off his back guys!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Mods, can you please define trolling for us? with some clear examples and definitions, one could rely upon to, because i see many posters have got it wrong.
Can you tell us if its on ok to insult, mock, bate flaim a poster repeatedly and constistently are the forums, while derailing threads and conversations
and if its illegal to post our argumentated opinion about Juve, without reffering to any of our fellow posters?

Thank you!

I am an older member here, i have seen a lot of changes in this forum, but there is a new batch of forumers that emulate what used to considering trolls before and many of the members and mods i used to admire and look up to have left us.
The mod team is new, with different interests, and a different approach about what is a healthy attitude and whats not, it would be interesting to define the modern guidelines, because the old forum rules doesnt seem to apply anymore...

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
all this because he likes pepe?...he was one of the few members who was nice to me when i was new here...invited me to russia too :)

get off his back guys!
What did you say? :D

Mods, can you please define trolling for us? with some clear examples and definitions, one could rely upon to, because i see many posters have got it wrong.
Can you tell us if its on ok to insult, mock, bate flaim a poster repeatedly and constistently are the forums, while derailing threads and conversations
and if its illegal to post our argumentated opinion about Juve, without reffering to any of our fellow posters?

Thank you!

I am an older member here, i have seen a lot of changes in this forum, but there is a new batch of forumers that emulate what used to considering trolls before and many of the members and mods i used to admire and look up to have left us.
The mod team is new, with different interests, and a different approach about what is a healthy attitude and whats not, it would be interesting to define the modern guidelines, because the old forum rules doesnt seem to apply anymore...
Shh cron! not now, we are on something important here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He has a personal agenda against every country other than Russia. First it was Scotland, then Australia, and now India.
I can't wait for Molvania. :weee:

Thank you!

I feel like I am being baited by you here, tbh. Are you trolling us?

I'm actually serious. It seems like you're feigning ignorance to set a trap or prove a point, not to ask a legitimate question.

So I suppose there's one definition right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)