The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2006
The Sheik is rising up. Power to the People. The People, United, can never be Divided. The People, United, can never be Divided.
The White Knight Rises. :p

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 20:25 ----------

I wouldn't say you are adding much either, wishing death on someone for not re-signing a person to a club.
That is exactly the behaviour that disgusts me about Rab. I was only mocking and ridiculing him when I posted that stuff today. I meant none of that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Some tasteless stuff can be really awesome. Like your poop jokes :D
:lol:

Then why is his thread not in the Rookie/History section but in the Players section instead? Where's the consistency in that? He's either a Juventus player or not. Your actions are showing double standards. So which one is it?
If the argument foundation is on where the thread is filed, that's rather silly. I'll move it if that will keep people quiet.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Okay, to avoid further drama and confusion.

We will now draft a Magna Carta/Forum Bill of Rights. When we're finished we'll let the Mods know which of them keep their jobs.

Sam, Sheik, and Martin will father the work.

Apr 15, 2006
If the argument foundation is on where the thread is filed, that's rather silly. I'll move it if that will keep people quiet.
That was my response to you claiming that he's not a Juventus player. Based on that claim, your actions are inconsistent. But the fact is that he IS a Juventus player. We still own half of him. And there's a chance he'll return sooner than later. Yet you let the abuses go by.

Please, don't apply these rules arbitrarily. Have a standard and stick to it!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I do agree that from time to time power is definitely abused, doubled standards abounding. It's the mod's job to rain on the parade sometimes :)
Indeed. Unfortunately, that will happen when mods are also the fans. It's a fine line and not everyone can be Greg.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Sheik is totally right!!! This is getting ridiculous, there are fights and insults in almost every thread, like we just got relegated and, not won the greatest Scudetto ever.

It seems that many here are just trying to find a reason to complain, even Cronios is back with his usual essays about Marotta :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sheik is totally right!!! This is getting ridiculous, there are fights and insults in almost every thread, like we just got relegated and, not won the greatest Scudetto ever.

It seems that many here are just trying to find a reason to complain, even Cronios is back with his usual essays about Marotta :D
Yeah, you guys (Juve fans) really suck at smiling when you're winning.:D

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 13:12 ----------

Definitely, and I get that. I am more referring to baiting of other members in a non-football context.
Oh yeah, I suppose that goes on a bit. Probably not a good thing. At the same time we've enjoyed such a lax moderating policy, it would be quite the shock to change it.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I do agree that from time to time power is definitely abused, doubled standards abounding. It's the mod's job to rain on the parade sometimes :)
Not interfering this case or pointing my finger to anyone in particular. The moderation in this forum was always shit! Mods stick with mods no matter what, to avoid revolutions. I started all these revolutions against mods, after that Arab spring began, I was an example for them Arabs, they carry my posters on streets :)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Oh yeah, I suppose that goes on a bit. Probably not a good thing. At the same time we've enjoyed such a lax moderating policy, it would be quite the shock to change it.
True.

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 12:14 ----------

Not interfering this case or pointing my finger to anyone in particular. The moderation in this forum was always shit! Mods stick with mods no matter what, to avoid revolutions. I started all these revolutions against mods, after that Arab spring began, I was an example for them Arabs, they carry my posters on streets :)
I will always follow the Snoop revolution,

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That was my response to you claiming that he's not a Juventus player. Based on that claim, your actions are inconsistent. But the fact is that he IS a Juventus player. We still own half of him. And there's a chance he'll return sooner than later. Yet you let the abuses go by.

So if Giovinco scores three goals against us for Parma, condemning Juve to miss out on European competition, no posters can insult him because it's against the forum rules for a Juventus player, no matter how partial that ownership might be?

I don't think that's how that rule was written.

There's a greater chance that we'll see Cavani in Juve stripes than Giovinco at this point, so that isn't a useful measure either.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
But the fact is that he IS a Juventus player. We still own half of him.

Should we give infractions for half of the posts insulting him? :)

On a serious note though, though I might not entirely agree with the stance regarding loaned/co-owned players, I'd rather we as mods be consistent, so I'll stick with the team's consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)