The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
can yall take care of these lame player threads
:lol2:

On a serious note, Tuz looses it's touch with this scouting thing. Too many fucking threads will pop out for nothing when one can discuss this in La Liga, Serie A or Bundesliga etc threads...

We're already screwed with hundreds of players threads during summer mercato let alone this now.
That place is high paced cause it's new, it's gonna slow down a bit for sure.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. La Liga, Serie A and other threads will have it's attention when it comes to football in general, but not individual players. It was too hard to have players' discussion at some thread like that, you don't get much feedback because there are too many topics at the same time so it vanishes.

I personally think it won't harm the forum. Hangout section exists everywhere, but it's a lot more active on this forum. I didn't even see this on other forums, I got the idea out of nowhere.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Like i said in the suggestions thread,i like the idea.

But the thing is these threads will not die out or become inactive because we have a lot of morons on this site bumping old unwanted threads or keep talking about a player who has no chance of joining juve or even players we would never want to join us. Then there are fanboys and haters.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Some threads already exist in the transfer section and now have one in the scouting section.

More work for mods? :sigh:

Edit: even some of my threads in the transfer section disappeared. Thanks to whoever did that, :disagree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. La Liga, Serie A and other threads will have it's attention when it comes to football in general, but not individual players. It was too hard to have players' discussion at some thread like that, you don't get much feedback because there are too many topics at the same time so it vanishes.

I personally think it won't harm the forum. Hangout section exists everywhere, but it's a lot more active on this forum. I didn't even see this on other forums, I got the idea out of nowhere.
It sure wont harm and I understand what you're trying to say, but the thing is that there's not much one can discuss about all these players, they're not Juve players 99% of them wont have a chance coming over and the only thing one can discuss are this goal or that performance unless of course they're Messi or Ronaldo so the endless fights could take place like La Liga thread :D

Add to that also, the wish list and like Mark said, some of the players threads already exist in the transfer threads, Tevez an example.

Anyway, if the majority want it then what the fook let it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

It sure wont harm and I understand what you're trying to say, but the thing is that there's not much one can discuss about all these players, they're not Juve players 99% of them wont have a chance coming over and the only thing one can discuss are this goal or that performance unless of course they're Messi or Ronaldo so the endless fights could take place like La Liga thread :D

Add to that also, the wish list and like Mark said, some of the players threads already exist in the transfer threads, Tevez an example.

Anyway, if the majority want it then what the fook let it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
WΏΏdy;3282198 said:
Like i said in the suggestions thread,i like the idea.

But the thing is these threads will not die out or become inactive because we have a lot of morons on this site bumping old unwanted threads or keep talking about a player who has no chance of joining juve or even players we would never want to join us. Then there are fanboys and haters.
We'll shut them down when there's been no activity and spammers take them over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)