The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Cut it out with the bashing on Juventino[RUS], guys.

I don't see why you guys enjoy winding people up so much.

Ganging up on someone and publicly humiliating them is plain cowardly.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He asked for it to be honest. He's a very impolite person, who uses racism and profanity to get his point across. Are you familiar with him?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Exactly. He's had it coming for a long time. There have been many victims on this board, many members have been ganged up on, despite not deserving it. Juve Rus is definitely not one of those.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think I might miss him if he never comes back but to be honest he shows no respect to other posters here so he doesn't deserve it in return.

Kind of funny how he tried to be a troll and use a troll avatar but when someone else owned him he couldn't handle it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Cut it out with the bashing on Juventino[RUS], guys.

I don't see why you guys enjoy winding people up so much.

Ganging up on someone and publicly humiliating them is plain cowardly.
Graham, you know I have great respect for you as a voice of reason here. And it's good to point out that pranks aren't normally cool and there need to be limits to how much taunting members give each other around here.

But believe me, between the threads he opened to complain about himself to the hostile PMs I got from the guy, the irrational posts from him on my profile page after I gave him a basic explanation, etc., Byrone's actions were actually pretty fitting. I would even go so far as to say I outright condone them, because what made him such an irrational nuisance here were the very things that did himself in with Byrone's PM.

That said, I am more than happy to welcome back Juv[RUS] here should he come back here -- particularly if he learned a little of a lesson here about online etiquette and treating others with dignity.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Graham, you know I have great respect for you as a voice of reason here. And it's good to point out that pranks aren't normally cool and there need to be limits to how much taunting members give each other around here.

But believe me, between the threads he opened to complain about himself to the hostile PMs I got from the guy, the irrational posts from him on my profile page after I gave him a basic explanation, etc., Byrone's actions were actually pretty fitting. I would even go so far as to say I outright condone them, because what made him such an irrational nuisance here were the very things that did himself in with Byrone's PM.

That said, I am more than happy to welcome back Juv[RUS] here should he come back here -- particularly if he learned a little of a lesson here about online etiquette and treating others with dignity.
:tup:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Typical. The guy sending insulting PMs to everyone is just a "victim" :rolleyes:
I'm not saying that he's an innocent victim, nor am I even arguing that he brought the abuse upon himself, but I don't think it's ever right for the entire forum to collectively gang up on one member and ridicule them.

Now I understand that what's happening isn't against the rules per se, so I'm not going to give out infractions or try to force people to act differently, but I can't agree with anyone being treated like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)