The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Thank you for that, but you also insulted many of my Armenian friends from my high school so I had to report your post.
ok joking aside, Bahrain is a funny country, I tried to find anything made in Bahrain, I didn't find any, their skill is only selling petrol :lol:

Where as your country rules, Bahrain needs million years to be like Turkey, what a pathetic country :lol:

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
We're finally on the same page :juventus:

But don't talk shit about Armenians, please. I have many Armenian friends here in Istanbul and they're better people than you'll ever be.
I'm sorry you couldn't make better friends..

and who said I am Armenian you fool :lol:

Fuck Armenia ;)
I never said you're armenian :shifty: f'6a7t nafsak ya zalama :lol:

Yeah.. FUCK Armenia..but only Armenia..

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Ze, either close this thread and give us our warnings or stay away, please :D
That's the spirit!!

Where are u from furia?
Bahrain

ok joking aside, Bahrain is a funny country, I tried to find anything made in Bahrain, I didn't find any, their skill is only selling petrol :lol:

Where as your country rules, Bahrain needs million years to be like Turkey, what a pathetic country :lol:
How many times do I have to tell you.. You make... We buy
We = customers .. You = labour

Grande turkey!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Ze, either close this thread and give us our warnings or stay away, please :D
Actually Alen, at this point a warning/infraction would be no good. I think the purpose of those is to actually 'warn' the person. What you guys are doing is continuing the same type of behavior. I know it's freaking hilarious so I should "just relax man" but this seems to have become a regular thing with you guys.

If this continues it's straight bans for you, Snoop, and Furia.

Don't bother replying to this, there's no room for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)