The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Could be Tahiro. But Susan is usually the one physically deleting posts.

Usually there are two types of deleting posts, the physical one is the one you delete the post completely and leave no trace and it subtracts it from your posts count too. The other one is deleting randomly no member can see it but you can leave it for an evidence in-case you handed out a warning for him or banned him just to prove it in-case the member asks for clarification.
Kol loz ikhra 3al joz :D

I keed :angel:

He's a douchebag and he deserves to die!
:shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
He makes fun of some members here and says they are very poor (Aaron was one, I remember). On the other hand, he says that he has so much money and can afford everything he wants.

Even if it's true, it's still one big WTF?

Because he depends on Furia Ceca's oil.

Yes, as strange as it sounds, that was Furia's reasoning. :shifty:
First of all, don't forget I mentioned the money because you make fun of a country a million times richer than yours and claim its not capable of hosting the WC.

Second of all, it's you and that soori snoop dog that talk shit about Islam and racial shit here, not me, so dont say WTF as if i just came and reminded you of your empty pockets. The more you insult Arabia the more I'll defend it :D

:rolleyes: it's seems like you're so poor you can't even afford paying attention

-rep for Furia's reasoning.

:lol: But it's still hilarious. Strange guy.

Will check it now, unless whoever deleted the posts deleted them physically, if not then I can read them.
I don't walk around mentioning what I have and what I don't, but some people here ask for it, I actually have a very good reason mentioning money, he claimed Qatar can't host the world cup.

He's a douchebag and he deserves to die!
So did that monkey Ghandi

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
First of all, don't forget I mentioned the money because you make fun of a country a million times richer than yours and claim its not capable of hosting the WC.
First of all, stop talking nonsense. I was and I still am happy that a middle-Eastern country got the WC. To me personally it's 100 times better than Australia, USA or whichever country that has a big time difference with mine. And I said it like 100 times from the day it went to Qatar. So stop lying that I ever, even once, made fun of Qatar's bid.
The Americans, Aussies and the English here (most of all) are those who don't like it that Qatar got it and I doubt that they're million times poorer than your country. Yet you called the American members poor and bragged how rich you are :shifty:

And making fun of you isn't equal to making fun of Islam or Arabia. You don't represent either. And it's better that you don't.

Now go kill the Pope as you said you'll do.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You're not English but you can speak English(at least trying to)
So i assumed he might atleast know what yalla is :numnum:
:crazy:

Did you -rep me and leave snoop's name?
Sure he did, did the same to me "Stop smelling others under wears, mines only - Alen".

I come with the idea a few pages back, and he does it himself, how original isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)