The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I order Dusan to immediately hose himself down with Bitch-begone Spray and stop being a pussy.

Why does he go from, "I think you give silly infractions" to "find two mods that think I suck and I'll quit"?

No one told you to resign. I think you're a fine moderator. You're fast to get rid of spammers and you're still active in discussion. That doesn't mean your perfect and it doesn't mean you suck. You can either take my criticism as an insult (which you seem to have done) or you can choose to see it as merely the opinion of one poster and move on.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ah c'mon. You did kill me with it. I spend way too much time giving my best so I wouldn't have to see such. I'm fine with critics and even suggestion. I just don't know what went wrong with it. I didn't take it as an insult anyway, my opinion on you still the same Gayron.

I always give infraction for hard core posts, when people can't control themselves and insult every other member and every other Juve player. Yeah, I also give for using caps lock, but not before I warn each member before I do so. I do find it very annoying when you see a huge paragraph written like that. Other than those, I don't think I ever used derailing threads infractions. I always prefer to warn members, either in threads or even via PM system. That's all silly? Maybe, but it's what I do. I did move on, I'm not mad or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)