The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ah c'mon. You did kill me with it. I spend way too much time giving my best so I wouldn't have to see such. I'm fine with critics and even suggestion. I just don't know what went wrong with it. I didn't take it as an insult anyway, my opinion on you still the same Gayron.

I always give infraction for hard core posts, when people can't control themselves and insult every other member and every other Juve player. Yeah, I also give for using caps lock, but not before I warn each member before I do so. I do find it very annoying when you see a huge paragraph written like that. Other than those, I don't think I ever used derailing threads infractions. I always prefer to warn members, either in threads or even via PM system. That's all silly? Maybe, but it's what I do. I did move on, I'm not mad or anything.
So you long as you realize that I did not ask you to resign. If mods aren't criticized every now and then, things don't get any better.

Maybe you're right, maybe my claims are off base. Perhaps I merely thought that you constant warning for writing in ALL CAPS meant that you also dish out infractions as well. I could be wrong, in fact I'll even admit it. I was wrong and I'm sorry to criticize you or even question your motives. After all you're the mod that used to keep your banned members count in your signature. But that's neither here nor there.

Glad to see that you're not mad. No hard feelings then?

PS. Gayron? Really. I insist you try again and be more original this time.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So you long as you realize that I did not ask you to resign. If mods aren't criticized every now and then, things don't get any better.

Maybe you're right, maybe my claims are off base. Perhaps I merely thought that you constant warning for writing in ALL CAPS meant that you also dish out infractions as well. I could be wrong, in fact I'll even admit it. I was wrong and I'm sorry to criticize you or even question your motives. After all you're the mod that used to keep your banned members count in your signature. But that's neither here nor there.

Glad to see that you're not mad. No hard feelings then?

PS. Gayron? Really. I insist you try again and be more original this time.
Hey those were only spammers! :mad:

Yeah, no hard feelings.

Slut? :( I don't know, I can't think of any other that suits you and your beard.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hey those were only spammers! :mad:

Yeah, no hard feelings.

Slut? :( I don't know, I can't think of any other that suits you and your beard.
Banning is nothing to brag about. Fapping, however is another story...:evil:

Gayron can be countered with Gaysan or Susan. So you want one that doesn't reflect back on you.:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I just checked and found out that Susan is probably the only mod that hasn't given me an infraction and/or warning.

Oh and Burke too.

Most of my infractions have come from that phaggot Ze. I demand that he resign or be relieved of his duties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)