The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
UNAM, though I'm not on the main campus in Mexico City.

You're in Mexico Mikhail?

For some reason, an Irish in Mexico sounds funny to me.
Actually, there's a bit of history here. There was a battalion of Irishmen (and others, Germans most notably), many of them conscripts, called the San Patricios who defected from the US army and fought for the Mexicans in the last Mexican-US war. So there are a bunch of places and restaurants and such here with vaguely Irish names. Probably also explains Swag's comment.

I'm an electronic engineer, but I'm working in a physics department. (My work in optics kind of straddles the border between the two).

he is simply doing his duty,they take tuns each to ensure there is an Irish in every city
It's tough, but someone has to do it.

they need someone to run the local Irish pub

mikhail, sweet threads!
I've yet to find one actually. I'm sure there's one in Mexico City.

Sweet threads? I have no idea what you mean!

They have restaurants in the US with names like "Carlos Murphy's" that are oddly Mexican+Irish food. Don't ask... :shifty:

Are you training to become a coyote?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well we had to,if we didn't you would have thought there was a conspiracy about the consiracy thread and we can't risk GSol coming back

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
nah GSol does conspiracy better,apparently Morrati earned his corn and proved he was worthy of running Inter by training Afgfhani terrorists in the art of guerilla warfare

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
UNAM, though I'm not on the main campus in Mexico City.

Actually, there's a bit of history here. There was a battalion of Irishmen (and others, Germans most notably), many of them conscripts, called the San Patricios who defected from the US army and fought for the Mexicans in the last Mexican-US war. So there are a bunch of places and restaurants and such here with vaguely Irish names. Probably also explains Swag's comment.

I'm an electronic engineer, but I'm working in a physics department. (My work in optics kind of straddles the border between the two).

It's tough, but someone has to do it.

I've yet to find one actually. I'm sure there's one in Mexico City.

Sweet threads? I have no idea what you mean!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyAmRfhdxZ8
Where in Mexico are you? I'm going there in september!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)