The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (160 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
What the fuck guys?! We won our bet fair and square, what the hell do we have to do with what was done if it was indeed a call for cheat.

Either way, it shouldn't be us to blame and giving a billion or so to Rami for his win wouldn't really bankrupt our vBank nor would it make us lose money, unlike what your honorable decision made us suffer.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
It's about the concept not the vMoney, genius. Why deny 10-20 people of their earned wins just for the so called cheating of someone betting 2 minutes late which wasn't in fact late since the forum's clock is fucked up.

Ridiculous. They could have easily made a much better decision but they opted not to.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We alway bet late so I knew about the clock since sometimes I couldn't bet because of it. I didn't edit the event because of it.

I had 800m on it and Rami would have still won but less so in fact before 2:30pm he bet 404m.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's about the concept not the vMoney, genius. Why deny 10-20 people of their earned wins just for the so called cheating of someone betting 2 minutes late which wasn't in fact late since the forum's clock is fucked up.

Ridiculous. They could have easily made a much better decision but they opted not to.
I'm vDipressed. And I'm not vKidding.
:sergio:

Jesus...

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Still Mark.. whats the point of calling an entire bet off, just becasue of one? Whats the problem in him getting vRicher ? Its all vCash after all :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
We alway bet late so I knew about the clock since sometimes I couldn't bet because of it. I didn't edit the event because of it.

I had 800m on it and Rami would have still won but less so in fact before 2:30pm he bet 404m.
Yet, you would have gained over me... besides I offerred to give up that late bet just no to damage other people bets :rolleyes:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Still Mark.. whats the point of calling an entire bet off, just becasue of one? Whats the problem in him getting vRicher ? Its all vCash after all :D
exactly!!! :D this is the part i cant get my head around to be honest!! mark and rami pm me yr addresses guy's i will send both of u a bucket load of good stuff!! :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)