The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I suggest the forum chooses a weekly victim I can feed on.
Interesting idea. The mods should make that one of the conditions you need to fulfill not to get banned.

Juve's big fan feels very comfortable here lately and he's acting like he owns this forum. Show him his place. You start now and finish at 8:15 CET next Tuesday.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Interesting idea. The mods should make that one of the conditions you need to fulfill not to get banned.

Juve's big fan feels very comfortable here lately and he's acting like he owns this forum. Show him his place. You start now and finish at 8:15 CET next Tuesday.
Technically you, Hoori, and Sabet created that 'monster'.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I have couple of names on my head. They seem to dislike Del Piero a lot. One of them thinks Del Piero cares about scoring goals only while the other said that Puyol, Terry, Totti, Gerrard, Ballack are better captains and team leaders than Del Piero.

Shall I PM you the names?
:seven::lol2::touched:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Dear god.

You thought of the same guy as I did.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Don't know if you've ever been on the italian juve forums, but I don't like the layout and I don't like the negativity Italians always have when talking about football. It's fun in the stadium and it's fun talking about football with my Italian friends, but the atmosphere on the forums I don't like at all.
Negativity? This stuff is plenty here too.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I have couple of names on my head. They seem to dislike Del Piero a lot. One of them thinks Del Piero cares about scoring goals only while the other said that Puyol, Terry, Totti, Gerrard, Ballack are better captains and team leaders than Del Piero.

Shall I PM you the names?
And no me among the haters, how sad.:cry:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dude, he didnt name names, but rest assured your shit is only one worth mentionning :boxing: I'll fuck Seven up if he messes with Suns (and IZ is just an irish fuck regardless of subject :p) , which Rab was clearly referring to :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)