The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2010
Don't know if you've ever been on the italian juve forums, but I don't like the layout and I don't like the negativity Italians always have when talking about football. It's fun in the stadium and it's fun talking about football with my Italian friends, but the atmosphere on the forums I don't like at all.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Don't know if you've ever been on the italian juve forums, but I don't like the layout and I don't like the negativity Italians always have when talking about football. It's fun in the stadium and it's fun talking about football with my Italian friends, but the atmosphere on the forums I don't like at all.
Say it, say it.

You're in love with this place, say it!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Andries, your ban is lifted. You can now use your old username. (I'm going to ban your current one)

Don't disappoint me and other mods who requested this for sometime now.

Welcome back;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There is no fun in having Seven back if he's just another average and boring member.
At least let him make one insult per day :p
You really think I intend to be another boring member?

I suggest the forum chooses a weekly victim I can feed on.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You really think I intend to be another boring member?

I suggest the forum chooses a weekly victim I can feed on.
I have couple of names on my head. They seem to dislike Del Piero a lot. One of them thinks Del Piero cares about scoring goals only while the other said that Puyol, Terry, Totti, Gerrard, Ballack are better captains and team leaders than Del Piero.

Shall I PM you the names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)