The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
@X

Will you stop beign a clown? You're banning me because of advertise or spam second time.
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff should have been 4 points not 10.

The message you left is also explanatory; ''bye''.

How about you bye yourself? Back then, if a mod goes full retard, other mods were clearing his mess. I don't know what has changed since. How do moderators expect members to follow the rules when one of them is clearly making fun of them.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
@X

Will you stop beign a clown? You're banning me because of advertise or spam second time.
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff should have been 4 points not 10.

How about you bye yourself? Back then, if a mod goes full retard, other mods were clearing his mess. I don't know what has changed since. How do moderators expect members to follow the rules when one of them is clearly making fun of them.
Normally insulting a member is a 4 point penalty. But on occasion it can be a 10 point penalty. Usually if it's a really terrible insult. Or something that's been done repeatedly. We don't have a 10 point penalty for a single post. So while it says Spam, you were probably banned for the insult.

Welcome back. Hope that clears things up.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@X

:tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@X

You should be more Nice Turk instead of Angry Turk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)