The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Alex became stubborn and prolonged the ban by re-creating accounts to bypass the ban, but Imo a mod should have a mature talk with him to let bygones be bygones and give him a 2nd chance and unban him. Dude has been hugely productive member of this forum for long time and deserves to be part of it again.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Alex became stubborn and prolonged the ban by re-creating accounts to bypass the ban, but Imo a mod should have a mature talk with him to let bygones be bygones and give him a 2nd chance and unban him. Dude has been hugely productive member of this forum for long time and deserves to be part of it again.
:tup:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That's a great idea. I'm surprised no one has tried that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If you did and he remained unreasonable/kept lashing out, fine then it's nothing to do. But no need to become smug about it you ginger bearded puto :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If you did and he remained unreasonable/kept lashing our, fine then it's nothing to do. But no need to become smug about it you ginger bearded puto :D
Sorry mate. Sometimes it seems like you guys think we just get off on banning people. Nothing more, nothing less. It hurts bro, it hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)